cruises 2020

martin jenkins

Are you sure that your not looking at 2019. Looking at 2020 and nothing showing.

no 2020, telling me 16 cruises jan 2020, 14 feb, 10 march, 18 april, 2 in may, when i click view cruises it takes me to this

Note: Port order and/or content may vary, please check specific sailing date for details. View Pricing Terms

*Please note that prices are listed per person and based on double occupancy. Third and Fourth guest fares apply to the 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as the First and Second guests. Prices are subject to change based on availability. Prices shown in AUD. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are subject to change and Princess reserves the right to collect any increases in effect at the time of sailing even if the fare has already been paid in full. Credit/Debit Card: we accept Visa and MasterCard (1.1% service fee applies only to credit card payments) as well as Diners and AMEX (2.3% service fee applies). Photos, floor plan diagrams, and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship and stateroom. Certain staterooms may vary in size, decor and configuration. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. Please review Passage Contract for Cancellation Policy.