Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

We’ll have one jet-lagged day and night in London, a morning transfer to Southampton, a pub gathering at Duke’s, and then an overnight at the Holiday Inn Southampton adjacent to the port.

Doug, I've been waiting for your journey and cruise to begin! :D :ship: Although I will be on the Dawn starting Friday for the first part of your trip / cruise, I will definitely be using some Verizon coverage to catch up on you posts!

I hope all of your plans for the next few days will not interfere with the beginning of your nightly "cruising" around the Bliss. I also have been wondering how well Sue will be able to adjust to all the time changes. I'm hoping for the best so she can stay awake and enjoy the beautiful, new Bliss! :') :')

Thank you for taking all of us along with you! :D

I just spent way-too-long updating the Roll Call from all the room upgrades awarded through the bidding process over the past 36 hours.

ee7eb3f685e9e347bf305865f2be9322.jpg

We’re packing up and heading to the gate shortly. I still haven’t had a beer, and that needs to change.

Doug,

I’ve been waiting for your Live report. We’ll be on the Bliss PC cruise in 21 days! We can’t wait to see actual pictures and reports from the Bliss!!![emoji41]

Safe travels to you and Sue and that’s again for all you’ve done!

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not a beer...

667ebf9559dee4274bf5d2799368b900.jpg

I had a bit of a scare upon boarding. My ticket had been cancelled because the system thought I was a no-show for my first flight.

They need to give you the rest of the bottle for scaring you you so" bloody" much! Have you been speaking with an English accent yet? I did and annoyed my husband the whole flight over.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Have you been speaking with an English accent yet?

No, that would be Sue. My British accent is speaking normally, but while mentioning the Beatles mid-sentence.

Edit: might come in handy at the Cavern Club.

Edited by TheDougOut