Freedom of the Seas Bucket List

One thing i wish i had started for myself many (many) years ago was a sand collection. Small snack sized bags of sand of places we’ve been and then poured into little different sized jars and labeled as such. I’d have quite the collection by now!

Just a thought for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don’t feel too badly that you haven’t done this. It’s not as easy as it seems. Sand is not allowed through customs and will be confiscated just like seashells.

We’ve got several small containers of sand from various beaches, but only because the customs people felt badly throwing it out after realizing my young daughter had painted the containers and spend a lot of time of the project.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like we are on the same cruise! We leave on the 2nd of June on Freedom celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary. This will be our 14 cruise and 12 with Royal Caribbean. We will be Diamond Members after this cruise. I have shown below how you can find the Cruise Compass for the Jewel of the Seas (this is the list of all the activities on the ship everyday), which was doing the Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan, before The Freedom started up in May. Their itinerary was the same except the first stop. I keep waiting for someone to post a new one for Freedom, so we get a more precise view, though entertainment may change. They wouldn't let me show a competitive link to get a copy of the cruise compass, and it was too large to attach, so I suggest that you type the following in google and do your own search. "Jewel of the seas Feb 25th, 2018 Cruise Compass" The link should be the first that comes up.

First thing you should do when you get on the cruise is to go to the dining room and check on your dining arrangement, so their are no mistakes, especially if you had requested for a special table arrangement.

I wish you a great first experience - Royal is the best!

Edited by Indy17
Need to give instructions how to find cruise compass

It looks like we are on the same cruise! We leave on the 2nd of June on Freedom celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary. This will be our 14 cruise and 12 with Royal Caribbean. We will be Diamond Members after this cruise. I have shown below how you can find the Cruise Compass for the Jewel of the Seas (this is the list of all the activities on the ship everyday), which was doing the Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan, before The Freedom started up in May. Their itinerary was the same except the first stop. I keep waiting for someone to post a new one for Freedom, so we get a more precise view, though entertainment may change. They wouldn't let me show a competitive link to get a copy of the cruise compass, and it was too large to attach, so I suggest that you type the following in google and do your own search. "Jewel of the seas Feb 25th, 2018 Cruise Compass" The link should be the first that comes up.

First thing you should do when you get on the cruise is to go to the dining room and check on your dining arrangement, so their are no mistakes, especially if you had requested for a special table arrangement.

I wish you a great first experience - Royal is the best!

Congrats on 40 years, my wife and I are only at 22 this year, which we celebrate the week we come home! Anyway, I wanted to share this with ya, on another group, one of the posters put up day 1 of the new itinerary from San Juan. She will post the others sometime this week. Hope it helps the whet the appetite! LOL

DAY 1.pdf

Congrats on 40 years, my wife and I are only at 22 this year, which we celebrate the week we come home! Anyway, I wanted to share this with ya, on another group, one of the posters put up day 1 of the new itinerary from San Juan. She will post the others sometime this week. Hope it helps the whet the appetite! LOL

Thanks! On the 6th day it shows going to St. Thomas and not Barbados. I assume that is a typo. Can you tell me where she is posting the cruise compass?

Thanks! On the 6th day it shows going to St. Thomas and not Barbados. I assume that is a typo. Can you tell me where she is posting the cruise compass?

Good catch! I noticed today there are actually 2 itineraries coming out of San Juan fro Freedom:

May 19:

San Juan, Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas), Willemstad (Curacao), Oranjestad, Philipsburg (St. Maarten), San Juan

May 26:

June 2:

San Juan, Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Basseterre, St John's, Castries, Bridgetown, San Juan

As far as the place she is posting them is in a Facebook group!

San Juan, Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas), Willemstad (Curacao), Oranjestad, Philipsburg (St. Maarten), San Juan

Good catch! I noticed today there are actually 2 itineraries coming out of San Juan fro Freedom:

May 19:

May 26:

June 2:

San Juan, Philipsburg (St. Maarten), Basseterre, St John's, Castries, Bridgetown, San Juan

As far as the place she is posting them is in a Facebook group!

Thanks. Last December, we took a 9 day that went down to Curacao, Aruba, and Bonaire. Great Cruise for December Holiday. and it was cheaper than this cruise!!