Karaoke on Fred?

Eglesbrech

This is not a question for me as I am tone deaf! Do Fred offer karaoke sessions as part of the entertainment?

Also what else do they provide in addition to the usual cruise fare of stage shows, port talks, bingo, dolphin racing and quizzes?

This is not a question for me as I am tone deaf! Do Fred offer karaoke sessions as part of the entertainment?

Also what else do they provide in addition to the usual cruise fare of stage shows, port talks, bingo, dolphin racing and quizzes?

I have never experienced Karaoke on a Fred Olsen cruise and would certainly stay well clear if one was offered. Fred usually lays on a passenger talent show. Passengers are invited to private auditions where the best ones are chosen to perform on the passenger show night Also the crew put on a show during the cruise which they seem to enjoy and is usually well attended.

Thanks. I will pass the info on.

Just back off Black Watch...yes there was karaoke..but quite late at night in the bar that was designated as a night club. So much to,do on a Fred ship....lots of different deck sports, indoor carpet bowls, Bridge and Whist, dancing lessons, lectures, craft classes....apart from the shows and of course sunbathing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is my favourite pass time, Eating and Drinking.

And if it's a really good day, a nice nap in the coffee port or bar area, this is so much better than sleeping on a bed in my cabin, as people can watch and I take up seating space away from others. It's so much fun, that nearly everyone else is doing it.

There is my favourite pass time, Eating and Drinking.

And if it's a really good day, a nice nap in the coffee port or bar area, this is so much better than sleeping on a bed in my cabin, as people can watch and I take up seating space away from others. It's so much fun, that nearly everyone else is doing it.

It's so much more enjoyable if you've left a book and other personal items on one of the prime location sun beds. clear.png?emoji-smile-1684

I really couldn't say. I have never actually taken part, just watched. There have been some really good singers, especially on Balmoral where I believe they have the opportunity to practice beforehand in the Theatre.

• 2 weeks later...