Inside cabin with 4 people

Tx2Ia

It depends upon the cabin category. Not all insides are configured the same. As a family of 4 we have sailed twice in inside cabins, on smaller ships, until we knew it was safe to have a balcony. One child was on a sofa bed the other on a Pullman that came down from the ceiling which is where the 3rd and 4th bunks are. But their location in the cabin changes by the type of cabin. Check halfacts.com for pictures.

We sailed on Zuiderdam, sister ship, with our 12 yo in large inside cabin (I think that was larger inside of category J or I. Cabin was very spacious with a separate large sofa. I don’t remember if there was a fourth space, but I’m sure it would be enough space even for four.

It depends upon the cabin category. Not all insides are configured the same. As a family of 4 we have sailed twice in inside cabins, on smaller ships, until we knew it was safe to have a balcony. One child was on a sofa bed the other on a Pullman that came down from the ceiling which is where the 3rd and 4th bunks are. But their location in the cabin changes by the type of cabin. Check halfacts.com for pictures.

Take a look at Noordam cabin 1018 on the site that 1of4 mentioned.

We have our cruise booked on the Noordam but I cannot find anywhere that pictures or describes the cabin. Any experience? Where are the beds for the 3rd and 4th person?
If you had one of those category J square sized interior on the main deck, then there is a sofa bed that sleep one and another upper bed that sleeps one that is above the queen bed.

Despite what you may have heard, it is easily possible to put 4 people in an inside cabin and have a great cruise.

We sailed from Barcelona to Venice on a 12 day cruise, in an inside cabin, on NCL's oldest smallest ship (Spirit). The kids were 18 and 25. We are not small people (6+ feet for my son, about 6 feet for the rest of us). While the cabin was small and cramped, we were usually there only to sleep, so it was not a problem. In fact, it was one of our best cruises ever.