Wine out of San juan

We normally cruise out of Florida (live here) we are cruising out of San Juan next week so will have to fly there and stay all night- can you fly with bottles of wine.... Pick them up in S J? No drink pkg this time so need those bottles of wine😄

We normally cruise out of Florida (live here) we are cruising out of San Juan next week so will have to fly there and stay all night- can you fly with bottles of wine.... Pick them up in S J? No drink pkg this time so need those bottles of wine��

No airline restrictions for putting wine in your checked luggage. It will add weight and if not properly packed you take the chance of breakage. You can also buy wine in and around Old San Juan. Also you can buy wine at the Pan Am pier where you'll board the ship. I suggest putting the wine in your carryon to go through the security scanner at the cruise terminal. If the wine is in your checked luggage you run the risk of being called down to the naughty room. Remember two 750 ml bottles of wine per stateroom.

what Bob said - we landed at 1130 pm, did a quick drive by the Pueblo so my wife could get her four bottles, and then went to the Sheraton. Which was a good plan, because I did not see anything around the hotel similar.

No airline restrictions for putting wine in your checked luggage. It will add weight and if not properly packed you take the chance of breakage. You can also buy wine in and around Old San Juan. Also you can buy wine at the Pan Am pier where you'll board the ship. I suggest putting the wine in your carryon to go through the security scanner at the cruise terminal. If the wine is in your checked luggage you run the risk of being called down to the naughty room. Remember two 750 ml bottles of wine per stateroom.

Does that include Ripple and Boonesfarm? :')

If you're staying in the Condado area, there's two big drug stores across from each other - A CVS and a Walgreens. Located at intersection of Condado and Ashford. Both have good selections of wines at reasonable prices. The place in the terminal has a very limited and poor selection of wines as I recall.