How Often do Flash Sales occur?

FreesiaE

No pattern than I can see. When there is a flash sale it is for selected sailing and doesn’t include everything. Maybe some excursions are discounted, could be Beverage packages or internet.

I've seen them show up every few months but with no reliable pattern of occurrence. There's usually up to 20% off some selected shore excursions, but the majority of discounts seems to be 5% and most excursions on most itineraries aren't discounted at all (at least the ones that interest us). There's also some discounts on dining and beverage packages. These start out for 72 hours but are often extended for an additional 24 hrs. recently.

I read there was one now, it apparently was a banner on the Exciting Deals. I checked our Cruise Planner for our August cruise & the Premium beverage package was 25% off. That was the only booking we had that had a discount.

Where do you see the notification of the flash sale?

I receive special offers emails. I also check my cruise planner on a regular basis to see if there are any offers that interest me. I have purchased 20% off deals for internet and excursions.

Where do you see the notification of the flash sale?

If you have your preferences set to receive emails you should get one announcing the sale or you could check the website. They usually happen over a weekend so checking weekly on Friday or Saturday should put you in the know.

Hmmm. Reductions aren't being highlighted for me.

I'm being offered unlimited internet on a 14 night cruise for £183 / $219 per person. Is that a reduced price?

This is what I paid with Elite discount and a $25 Credit. £135.39.

IMG_6081.thumb.JPG.03a8c3c6b6ae26969d6ceb071f276331.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...
On 5/6/2018 at 8:44 PM, Luvcrusn said:

I've seen them show up every few months but with no reliable pattern of occurrence. There's usually up to 20% off some selected shore excursions, but the majority of discounts seems to be 5% and most excursions on most itineraries aren't discounted at all (at least the ones that interest us). There's also some discounts on dining and beverage packages. These start out for 72 hours but are often extended for an additional 24 hrs. recently.

We took advantage of a flash sale for an upcoming Asia cruise for March 28 2020...20% off.  Great savings for overnight Beijing with hotel stay! 

1 hour ago, howdydostu01 said:

We took advantage of a flash sale for an upcoming Asia cruise for March 28 2020...20% off.  Great savings for overnight Beijing with hotel stay! 

Awesome! Enjoy your good fortune. It's truly nice to hear someone got a great discount.