sea princess

anthonywebb8

me and my partner pauline are getting married on the sea princess next month we have found out today the wedding will take place in the libary, does any body out there have any pictures of the libary or could someone discribe the libarry to me any info would be appreciated thanks:)

Here is a pic of the library on the Sun Princess:

Image-EFC98007D60911D9.jpg-thumb_273_205.jpg

And a pic of the library on the Dawn Princess:

Image-E4CC81C1C8A011D8.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg

I also assume that it will similiar on the Sea Princess - I was on the Sea Princess a few years ago and don't remember what it looked like, sorry.

Did you have a choice of locations? Not sure how that works on the Sun Class ships.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Hi, we are on the Sea Princess now. The picture is exactly the same as the library here. They do close it off for weddings and decorate it with flowers and ribbons etc. The captain is Julian Burgess who is great. He is due to get off in February so not sure if he will be here then but hope so as he really seems to care about the couples he marries.

Julie

I have attended parties in the Library on the Sun Princess and they take the large chairs out for the parties.

Julie - great that you can confirm what it looks like :) Nothing like having someone right there!

thanks julieh and coral for your quick replies we didnt have a choice but who cares we will be in the carabbean, so thanks again. is the sea princess as good as other cruises say it is whats the food like? entertainment muts what films are showing etc :)

Archived