Connecting Door & amenities in bathroom

gram4haley

We booked a 4A guarantee and received a 6A on the Victory for later this month (1/15). We are very happy about the upgrade.

The room has a connecting door which will not be used. What will change from the normal layout of the room to accommodate the door? We do hope to make the single beds into a queen. It has been several years since I was on a Carnival ship, and I have not been on this class of ship at all.

Also, amenities are available in the bathroom? i.e. shampoo, shower gel etc.

Can't answer your door question, sorry.

The bathroom will have a basket or bowl of sample-sized products. They vary, but usually you'll have toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, Skittles, Rolaids, comb, shampoo, conditioner, and razor. If you run out, your cabin steward may be able to get more for you.

The showers have two built-in dispensers. One holds a shampoo/conditioner, and the other has body wash.

There was shower gel and shampoo in the shower, and here were the contents of the amenities basket, with a picture.

jjmhci.jpg

Proterra Marine Cleansing bar soap with sea kelp

Crest Prohelath Rinse

Crest Whitening Expressions Toothpaste Vanilla Flavor

Olay Moistureinse In Shower Body Lotion

Rolaids Softchews Cherry (extra strength and 2 packs at that!)

Samples sizes (4) of Crest Whitening expressions in cinnamon rush, vanilla, extreme herbal mint and lemon ice

Bic Comfort 3 razors – one for men, one for women

2 packs EmergenC Super Energy Booster, one in orange and one in cranberry

Clairol Herbal Essence Rainforest Flowers Shampoo & Conditioner sample size

In our room there was a connecting door but we werent using that feature. Its justa door in the wall and if you open it, you will see the other door.

We never had a problem and at least where we were (main deck) there was no difference other then the door in the wall. I am not sure if thats what your asking?

Having the door there was never an issue. We had a great time and there were 5 of us in our room.

Have a great cruise!

Stacy

The brand of shampoo and body wash in the shower was Dove..I was pleased with both ..in fact bought the cucmber body wash when we returned home.

The Oil of Olay in shower body lotion is great too! Our room steward kept me re-stocked with it.

Archived