Miami Hotels - 18 Feb

hallebelle

Not only is it President's Week but the Miami Int'l Boat Show which is a city wide event. I imagine most hotels have three night minumum stay requirements.

Try the airport. If not, go north to Hallandale or Hollywood.

Keep in mind, the further out you get, the more expensive your taxi fare which will probably eat up any savings.

If you've found something for $150, book it and keep looking. Prices will not fall and places will sell out.

What am I missing here??? $150 per night is CHEAP as hell for that weekend!!! :confused: Read the Tripadvisor reviews, but unless it's a total dump you'd better grab it and consider yourself lucky you got something so cheap.

Unfortunately what the others are saying is correct. It's a extremely busy weekend that time of the year. I would recommend checking in the hotel you choose by 6pm. I stayed in FLL the same weekend last year and everything was overbooked and people with reservations were turned away or were sent to hotels farther away. Early booking is the key for this area.

Archived