Crown Loft vs. Grand Suite - Oasis

CLS price difference dropped to about $700 so I went for the upgrade as a surprise for my future wife. Not an ocean view but maybe I’ll upgrade again as right now thats $200 more which I need for some other wedding stuff. Honestly, shouldn’t be dropping the $700 but we will most likely never do this again and it’s 3 days at sea (played a big factor).

Did you go from ocean view (D class cabin) to the CLS for a total of 700? :confused::o

If so...Wow...that's a great deal!! Wonderful way to honeymoon indeed. :D:hearteyes: Congrats!

No went from GS to CLS. My TA probably hates me, we went from an interior to oceanview balcony to GS to CLS.

I was very indecisive.

Ahh...oh well...but you DID move in the right direction!! You only have one time to get the honeymoon right...and you did it beautifully!! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

CLS price difference dropped to about $700 so I went for the upgrade as a surprise for my future wife. Not an ocean view but maybe I’ll upgrade again as right now thats $200 more which I need for some other wedding stuff. Honestly, shouldn’t be dropping the $700 but we will most likely never do this again and it’s 3 days at sea (played a big factor).
We love the cls 2 cabins. The cl2 balcony is much deeper than the cl1 cabins. Also we love to people watch. I can stare all I want at the ocean from my lanai. But everyone has different needs and wants.

I think you made an awesome choice in going to cls. The quieter and wider hallways makes it very nice. Also the proximity to the suite lounge and coastal kitchen is a bonus.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We originally booked grand suite but price kept going down so we went with owners suite much larger about 550 sq ft with a 250 sq ft balcony. Only negative is one bathroom.

I wouldn’t even consider that a negative. The only reason I went CLS over owners is because it was only an additional $100. I’ll miss that big owners balcony I think but the CLS seems to have a large balcony as well.