Printing onboard JOTS

I’m going to be on Jewel of the Seas in August and am busy planning my port activities. There are a couple of things I’m thinking about doing where I would need to book in advance and print out a confirmation e-mail, is there an Internet cafe onboard where I can do this, and is there a charge for printing? Alternatively would the guest services desk be able to print things?

I can always book and print these at home if I have to, but I’d prefer not book so far in advance in case we change our plans once on the ship, plus I’d rather have less bits of paper to remember to pack!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You would need to purchase internet access to be able to print in the Internet cafe on the ship. Guest services will not do it for you but if you are in a full suite, the concierge might - I know they will print boarding passes.

Can you make a word document on google drive and save all info to that? This way you can pull it up when needed. I started doing this on my ta last April and it came in handy a month ago when I had 9 ports on a b2b on the summit. Only things I printed were when proprietor wanted the paper copy (night Colosseum tour last may). It's really much easier. You can share it with other people also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

No charge (beyond internet access) for printing at the guest computer area. Note that the guest computers have no optical drive or USB access.

Thanks Bob that’s exactly what I was hoping for. Any idea how much they charge? If I need it it’ll take me less than 5mins so hopefully not too expensive!

cb at sea; believe me that’s what I’d rather do, especially since coming from the UK and cruising in the EU I’ll have unlimited data with no roaming charges (off the ship at least), but alas some places apparently still haven’t joined the digital age and won’t accept confirmations on a mobile! Im so used to using my phone for everything, even my crappy local cinema sends QR confirmation e-mails that can be scanned on screen or added to Apple wallet, im always surprised when big attractions can’t keep up!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums