Paradise Wifi Speeds

I know the Paradise just came out of drydock and got all new spaces, Funship 2.0 upgrades, and new decor/remodeling for the cabins. I haven't heard if the wifi got upgraded/improved. Just checking if anyone who has sailed on the Paradise after the drydock, or have even sailed on it before the drydock, can comment on the wifi speeds. I signed up for the "social" package, as I just want to upload pictures to Facebook, Snapchat, etc. but I have heard the speeds are horrible and it can take forever just to upload one picture, much less a whole bunch of them.

Also are there any areas where you noticed the wifi worked better/faster? I have found on previous cruises you can locate certain areas on ships by trial and error where the wifi is strong and fast. Also if you use it in those areas when other people are busy doing other things (eating dinner/seeing a show) it goes even faster due to less people using it.

Thank you for any info you can provide.