Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

56 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You can cobble together 32 days on Serenade for under $11,500 in a balcony.  Southern, Panama Canal, Coastal CA. Not to shabby

Should be able to get a Junior Suite for that price.

10 hours ago, Nettee said:

Does this mean Europe will be a ship down for summer 2020?  I guess we will find out in due course. So exciting!

No, Explorer is likely to replace Jewel out of Rome. 

Jewel is very likely to fit in for Serenade out of Copenhagen, so no ship down in Europe, just a shuffling of ships. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Jewel is very likely to fit in for Serenade out of Copenhagen, so no ship down in Europe, just a shuffling of ships. 

3 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Does this mean Explorer will be doing the Holy Land Cruises in Oct/November 2020?  Will Explorer already be amplified by then?

15 hours ago, Wine-O said:

It's not up for booking at this time.  Maybe they put it up and pulled it back.    I looked on Cruising Power and then called RCCL.  It should be available to book the HNL to YVR tomorrow, so they tell me.

I booked this cruise (Radiance Hawaii/Vancouver 5/5/20) yesterday at 2:30pm, so it was on the website for sale at that time.

Serenade's 7-night Coastal cruise for one person (May, 2020) is $1k less than Serenade's 5-night Alaska cruise (May, 2020) right after the Coastal.  No thanks!

On 6/5/2018 at 6:05 PM, MADflyer said:

RCI have started very early with port bookings for the summer 2020 European season.

Port bookings at Gibraltar confirm that Anthem of the Seas will be based out of Southampton for the summer season in 2020 along with Indy.

Jewel appears on May 5th and it is unclear if this is maybe a post dry dock re-entry to the MED or if the ship is heading out from the MED to another home port for summer of 2020.

As Brilliance is booked at both Grand Cayman in 2021 and has a September 2020 at Gibraltar it looks like she will stay on the same pattern with Amsterdam and then later a Barcelona mini-season.

Even with this early start it would seem that they are still booking Celebrity and some remaining Azamara before they really get serious with Royal port bookings.

How did you find info on Brilliance in 2021 in Grand Cayman?  2021 is not even listed on Royal's site.

2 minutes ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

How did you find info on Brilliance in 2021 in Grand Cayman?  2021 is not even listed on Royal's site.

Info from the port itself, the way virtually all of the info here is gleaned from.

Edited by Biker19

Just a quick one. For Dec releases of cruises we will be at home. If we call the 800 rccl number or attempt the site from usa, can we later assign the booking to our travel agent. Thanks loads for this helpful thread. Booked radiance rt fron van bc june 2920 while on Brilliance 

18 minutes ago, Sirlancelot said:

Just a quick one. For Dec releases of cruises we will be at home. If we call the 800 rccl number or attempt the site from usa, can we later assign the booking to our travel agent. Thanks loads for this helpful thread. Booked radiance rt fron van bc june 2920 while on Brilliance 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/direct-booking-transfer

Thanks. Has any room ne done this and any other tips on the process?Just a quick one. For Dec releases of cruises we will be at home. If we call the 800 rccl number or attempt the site from usa, can we later assign the booking to our travel agent. Thanks loads for this helpful thread. Booked radiance rt fron van bc june 2920 while on Brilliance 

39 minutes ago, Sirlancelot said:

Thanks. Has any room ne done this and any other tips on the process?Just a quick one. For Dec releases of cruises we will be at home. If we call the 800 rccl number or attempt the site from usa, can we later assign the booking to our travel agent. Thanks loads for this helpful thread. Booked radiance rt fron van bc june 2920 while on Brilliance 

I've done it a couple of times because my TA gives me perks that RCI won't.  It's painless.  My TA even did the transfer form for me, but it's online and you can fill it out yourself.

17 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

I looked at that sailing.  I decided I needed my Hawaii fix more so than Panama Canal, which I am doing in 7 days.

And you decided on Radiance rather than Ovation?  I"m going to see the Next Cruise people today.

41 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

And you decided on Radiance rather than Ovation?  I"m going to see the Next Cruise people today.

Hey Mindy...hope you are well.

I remember you telling me how much you liked the Pacific Coastals so I am now booked on the Serenade May 2020 sailing. 😊