Pig and Anchor

Gonzav

I will be sailing on the Carnival Magic this Saturday, June 16th. It is my first cruise. I am gluten free. I have already contacted guest services and researched all the options and processes on the boat. I am filled in on that and I am excited. There is one eatery that I can not get any info on though. Pig and Anchor. I obviously know items like Mac and Cheese or Cornbread are not gluten free, but dry rubs, BBQ sauces, cole slaw and/or potato salads all depend on the specific ingredients. Does anyone have any information or gluten free experience with eating at Pig and Anchor?

Thank you1

You'll have to ask the person working behind the counter/a chef. When we were on the Vista, we were told that nothing was gluten free. On the Horizon, the pork, chicken, cole slaw (and sausage maybe?) were, but not the potato salad, etc. Didn't inquire about other sauces.

At least on the Vista/Horizon, it's crazy hectic, so go right when they open (or a few minutes before) and find someone to ask, and go early in the cruise before everyone else finds out about it :p