been just over 6 months since my cruise

hello everyone it is now June and back in December i went on my first ever cruise and in the last 6 or so months i have had withdrawal symptoms never thought i would say this but i sure am missing being on the cruise i miss the ship miss meeting the people i met i miss waking up and going and getting breakfast and then doing some of the wonderful activities on board i loved the Quizzes not that i was much good at them LOL i missed eating in the nice restaurants i miss the friendly staff members but most of all i just miss being on the ship. but sadly that might be my last cruise as now i am full time carer for my mother and that means i have had to give up most of the things i use to do too care for her i will never forget the friends i made on my cruise and i will never forget the staff thanks and good bye

Glad to hear that you have such fond memories from your cruise, and at the same time sorry to hear that you’ll need to place any future cruise plans on hold, even if it’s temporarily.

Like many others that frequent Cruise Critic, I wish that I could cruise much more than I do. Life just has a way to conflict with my wishes.

In the meantime, I calm some of the cravings for a cruise by visiting websites like this one. I watch cruise reviews and vacation videos on YouTube, and I’m constantly planning and researching cruises, even if I won’t be taking them anytime soon or ever.

I encourage you to do the same. And before you know it, you may find yourself in a position to cruise again.

Enjoy your time with your mother!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums