Mariner of the Seas balcony cabin?

Cruiser-66

We always have the same cabin on : Explorer of the Seas; Adventure of the Seas; and Mariner of the Seas....8546 Balcony. It is but a step from the elevators (no noise)..it is on the left side of the ship..sun in the am..and not quite front..not quite midship..no rock and roll..if you are in the front you might get some..and the tail seems to get some noise/dirt from the stacks..We love this room..and know it intimately...will always sail it on RCCL..good luck and happy sailing

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back and happy to report 8658 was a nice cabin. Port (left) side 3/4 of the way to the rear of the ship. The cabin has plenty of space for 2 people. The balconies on both side of the ship are identical. Suites have either a 2x or 3x size (wide) balcony. I did not see the cabins at the rear of the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Mariner in February in a D1 stern cabin (1690) and it was awesome. Plenty of space for our family of 4 and a huge balcony. We fit 2 lounge chairs, 2 deck chairs, and a table out there with plenty of room to walk around. It was very private, and you have a great view. We didn't notice any trash, engine noise, or rocking as others have mentioned. I would book that room again in a heartbeat!

Boatgirl

Time for a MIRACLE! 5/3/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;4;3;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Miracle '05

Mariner of the Seas '04

Nordic Empress '03

Carnival Paradise '01

Carnival Sensation '99

• 2 weeks later...

Archived