Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

I am ready to pull trigger at an Empress cruise late 2019 but now I can’t seem to find the refundable deposit fare. It was there a few days ago, clearly marked, alongside a non refundable deposit fare, also so clearly marked. I then looked at a few random cruises near and far and none offers refundable fare.

Is this a website issue or there is some sale going on?

I am ready to pull trigger at an Empress cruise late 2019 but now I can’t seem to find the refundable deposit fare. It was there a few days ago, clearly marked, alongside a non refundable deposit fare, also so clearly marked. I then looked at a few random cruises near and far and none offers refundable fare.

Is this a website issue or there is some sale going on?

Try clearing cache & cookies, that worked for another poster.

If that does not work, you may just have to call to book.

Try clearing cache & cookies, that worked for another poster.

If that does not work, you may just have to call to book.

Thanks, Bob. Let me try that.

Edit: ok, I just cleared cache and opened a new private window but I still don’t see the usual fare options offered.

Usually at some point I can see a couple of big blocks, one saying refundable deposit, one saying non refundable deposit, nice and clear. Now I just go straight to room selection. And there is some small print at the bottom of page talking about how non refundable deposit booking (NRDB) will incur fees if you need to change. Though it is not entirely clear to me if the only fare shown is refundable or non refundable.

It is the Nov 15 2019 cruise I am looking at.

Edited by molole

I am having the same issue with not being able to find the refundable deposit prices.. We are booked on the 6-20-19 Russia/Baltic cruise and I've been checking the rates every week to see if the price is lower so I can get it adjusted.. It has worked fine up until last week, and now all I see is the non-refundable price. (Which is still more than we are booked at, so I doubt the prices will be going down anymore, but it worked for me twice so far, so I shouldn't complain about it!)

Is Cruise Planner down? I have booked my cruise and wanted to start looking into cruise planner and possibly booking things there, but I can not get past the "blue screen" and it is asking me to log in, so I assume I need a different account for planner than the RC site? TIA Help is appricated

Is Cruise Planner down? I have booked my cruise and wanted to start looking into cruise planner and possibly booking things there, but I can not get past the "blue screen" and it is asking me to log in, so I assume I need a different account for planner than the RC site? TIA Help is appricated

Try here.

http://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?pnav=3&snav=3

I have tried going in to my cruise planner since yesterday and it says it is locked due to an error. I called Royal Caribbean and they fixed it so I could log on. As soon as I hung up with them and put something in my cart I got the same error message. Any one else having this problem. I used two different web browser on my computer and also tried to log on thru my cruise log on page which I can currently get into. I saw my drink package went down about a $50 person savings for the 9 day cruise could I call Royal and ask them to delete my original order and give me 2 new drink packages at the current price?

I have tried going in to my cruise planner since yesterday and it says it is locked due to an error. I called Royal Caribbean and they fixed it so I could log on. As soon as I hung up with them and put something in my cart I got the same error message. Any one else having this problem. I used two different web browser on my computer and also tried to log on thru my cruise log on page which I can currently get into. I saw my drink package went down about a $50 person savings for the 9 day cruise could I call Royal and ask them to delete my original order and give me 2 new drink packages at the current price?
Did you clear all cookies?

I did not have any problems accessing my reservations, but I don't sail in 2 days. That might be the issue. I am pretty sure I have read that you need to complete/ print ect before 3 days out. You might call RC to see if that is the case.

I called and cancelled and then rebooked at the better price. My cruise planner is locked due to an error and they fixed it but it became locked again. I did delete all cookies and my history. Luckily I booked everything I wanted when things became available in the planner.

You are too late, the cruise planner is unavailable 3 days prior to sailing. Just go to the port on cruise day and they will take care of you. They have the manifest and will check you in. It will take a few more minutes but you will be fine.