Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

RCCL has the worst website. Two things I learned. Do not go onto website from a favorite icon on your computer. (www)rccl.com then, if your automatically logged on, go to "already booked" then go to cruise planner. You should be able to make changes, cancellations, additions, whatever you need to do. When logging off, you must use "exit cruise planner" located at the top ,to log off and not get locked out the next time you go to site. If you do not do this, the site locks you out for at least 15 minutes. Believe me, I have been locked out many times due to not logging off correctly.

I know I always see complaints about the website, but I wanted to ask - are these common problems people are having?

Tried to book a bungalow yesterday, kept getting "page cannot be displayed". First concern was, maybe that's the systems way of saying, they're no longer available. Called, and booked over the phone.

Now, today, I'm trying to make final payment ahead of tomorrow's deadline. I get a connection error. Again, will have to call.

For such a large corporation, I find it unacceptable that their website is as useless as it is.

• Like 1

I have been trying to get to the main page and the site will not load. I have used chrome, explorer and Edge. Cleared history and cache. Still no luck. As usual a sale is going on and can not get page to work.

Any one else?

I had to hit refresh while it was trying to load. Oh, and I could get it to work on the computer, but not my tablet. Go figure. If all else fails, just give them a call and let them do the research for you. I would rather do it myself than by phone, but I would rather them do it than miss out on a deal.

When I can get the website to load, I still can't get all the way through to complete a booking. I can get as far as picking a room, but when I click Continue to the next page, it gets hung up and says Loading forever, but the page never loads. This is on my work laptop, my home laptop, and my phone. I've tried Chrome, Edge, IE, and Safari with no luck. Any ideas?

I've got my eyes on a Feb cruise on Independence. I'm trying to compare Royal's website to my TA to see which is the better price with all things included, but both websites are acting up.

Been trying to book since last night on RCL website but won’t let me...keeps saying checking availability!

So annoying as price has gone up overnight and still won’t let me book.

Going to work now so won’t be able to check until later today!

Anyone else had problems?

I've been having issues lately. Either I can't sign in, or I get in and when selecting something in cruise planner it shows 'access denied' error or 'firewall' error...but other internet is fine. So frustrating as I just want to look at cruise planner. Occurs on Chrome, Edge and even the app on my phone.

Quite often lately I go to check on a couple cruises I am interested in. I go through the search options and I get a message that there are NO cruises anywhere at that time(march '19). I try anywhere they sail and same result, no cruises found. They really have to do something.