Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

I have tried different browsers, but just cannot get to the booking site for Royal Caribbean on their web site. Is it me, or does their booking site have issues? any tips ?

I was just asking above and see its not just me, Ill erase my question. I tried several times over the past weeks and thought wa my tablet.

Hi

I've been trying, actually for a couple of months now, to research cruises for next July/August and when I put in any filters (month, place etc) nothing comes up. But then sometimes only the fine print stuff shows up.

I don't have exact dates, ship or destination so I was wanting to see what's out there (like I have always done in the past) but I cannot seem to get any information.

What am I doing wrong??

Use anonymous mode.

With browser highlighted, hit CRTL-SHFT- N at the same time.

It will open a new browser, with a little spy guy in the upper left corner. No cookies, no history, like a totally clean new browser.

You and every other person that uses their site.

If you really don't like it, cruise another line.

lol, well so far Ive found out the site doesnt like chrome ... still cant pretend to book, i hadnt even gotten to thoughts on if i cant book i will have trouble printing out my boarding pass.

I am having a problem accessing Cruise Planner using Chrome on a Windows 8.1 Desktop.

When I click on Cruise Planner under My Upcoming Cruises I get:

This site can’t be reached

secure.royalcaribbean.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

This method of accessing Cruise Planner using Chrome works fine on my Android Phone, Android Tablet, Fire Tablet and Chromebook.

Now, while reading this it sounds like a first world problem but really is a vision problem. The little guys can’t compare to my 27” monitor.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Use anonymous mode.

With browser highlighted, hit CRTL-SHFT- N at the same time.

It will open a new browser, with a little spy guy in the upper left corner. No cookies, no history, like a totally clean new browser.

Incognito/Anonymous Mode worked great. Now I can see again.

Thanks!

Am I the only one having problems on the RCCL website?

I cannot see my reservation, I cannot log in?

Anyone else having issues?

I also cannot log in. I’m giving it another 10 minutes and I’ll try again. Their website is ALWAYS problematic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Am I the only one having problems on the RCCL website?

I cannot see my reservation, I cannot log in?

Anyone else having issues?

I am having terrible issues this morning. First it said your acct is now locked...I was on the cruise planner at the time and when I tried to get back in it said try again later cannot access right now. So I waited about 20-30 mins & tried again....couldn't get on with Chrome, Microsoft edge or even on my Royal app....the app looks like I never even used it! I called & aside from having the most difficult time understanding the person I spoke to, I got no info at all except a backdoor to get in ...HOWEVER, that back door led to a page that was old and still had items in my shopping cart that I already paid for so I left that page and now cannot get in. I am sure they are having IT problems ...AGAIN!

For the 57th time.

If you account shows locked, try again in an hour or two. If still locked, you will need to call to get it unlocked.

To access your reservation, DO NOT SIGN IN.

Use the Already Booked link on the home page, and enter your information.

Make sure that any time you are logged in, you Log Out before leaving.

The issue with browsers can be varied. Chrome does not support older and less secure features that are still used. Internet Explorer from a desktop should work at pretty much every site. Firefox would be me second option. Phones and tablet browsers are also specialized due to the operating system same for chromebook.

Sent from my VS995 using Forums mobile app