Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

4 minutes ago, pcur said:

I would if I could change the color scheme.  That black drives me nuts if I have the window open for very long. So, I just clean it out automatically when I close the browser.  Roboform logs me into everything (Google, mail, etc.) in about 3 seconds each, so it's not to inconvenient.  

Check for add-ons too. There are several privacy add-ons that help defeat the tracking.

Anyone else having issues with cruise critic on mobile?  It's signed me off and none of the selections to sign in are working (no action when i select the Sign In button or the option to sign in from the top right corner)

Just now, LuCruise said:

Anyone else having issues with cruise critic on mobile?  It's signed me off and none of the selections to sign in are working (no action when i select the Sign In button or the option to sign in from the top right corner)

Check this forum for CC website issues: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

• Thanks 1

I dont see newer topics, so wondering...am I the only one who cannot log in to royal's website the last few days?

It goes to the signin url, loads 75% across the top, and then just hangs forever.

Anyone else see this? I cleared history on browser, and tried chrome and MS Edge.

8 minutes ago, nc2sc said:

I dont see newer topics, so wondering...am I the only one who cannot log in to royal's website the last few days?

It goes to the signin url, loads 75% across the top, and then just hangs forever.

Anyone else see this? I cleared history on browser, and tried chrome and MS Edge.

Not having a problem with Firefox or IE.

7 hours ago, nc2sc said:

You might try an incognito/private browser window.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems the past cruises tab of our webpage has changed. It now shows the most recently completed cruise immediately.

Just not the points😉

842714532_RCIptshistory.jpg.74419a8b7c32e19793136063a255af9c.jpg

I swear this wasn't like this last week.

Anyone notice any other modifications?

DID NOT REALIZE THIS QUALIFIED AS A WEBSITE PAIN.

SEEMED TOPICAL ENOUGH FOR IT'S OWN THREAD

FOLKS ASK ALL THE TIME WOW LONG IT TAKES FOR CRUISES TO POST

I GUESS WE CAN GO BACK TO COMPLAINING ABOUT SHORTS IN THE MDR

Edited by John&LaLa

On 7/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, nc2sc said:

This exact problem was happening to me in chrome a week ago. I was able to get in via incognito mode. I absolutely refuse to delete my entire browser cache for anyone (probably haven't done so in years) so I work on every angle to resolve. I did try deleting Royals site cache only and that didn't help.

I found other browses worked like Edge so I'm not sure how you had the issue in both I Think IE worked but I might be wrong). I did see that when I accessed the site from my work computer it was fine in chrome, so the issue appeared to be local computer and/or browser specific in my case.

After a few days maybe a week it all started working by itself again. I login to the site almost daily looking for deals I might have missed on a cruise that's a little more than 3 months out. Overall the site seems to work fine but has some formatting issues

1 hour ago, basictek said:

I absolutely refuse to delete my entire browser cache for anyone

Me too. Fortunately in Chrome it is possible to delete cache, data, and cookies for a particular website.

1 minute ago, Tahina cruising said:

I have 89 days until my cruise on Freedom of the Seas. The link says Start Check in but when I click on it nothing happens. Is something wrongs with the website? I tried yesterday at 90 days and it wouldn't work either.

Try the normal fixes:  clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser.

7 minutes ago, Tahina cruising said:

I have 89 days until my cruise on Freedom of the Seas. The link says Start Check in but when I click on it nothing happens. Is something wrongs with the website? I tried yesterday at 90 days and it wouldn't work either.

I have the same issue as you - called Royal Saturday & was told "they are working on your record & will email you when they are done", gave me a ticket# for whatever that is worth. 

I have tried the normal fixes & still not able to check-in.  Not holding out much hope they will have it resolved before our cruise, so will just show up at port & they will have to look us up manually. 

16 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

DID NOT REALIZE THIS QUALIFIED AS A WEBSITE PAIN.

SEEMED TOPICAL ENOUGH FOR IT'S OWN THREAD

FOLKS ASK ALL THE TIME WOW LONG IT TAKES FOR CRUISES TO POST

I GUESS WE CAN GO BACK TO COMPLAINING ABOUT SHORTS IN THE MDR

I think your CAPS LOCK is stuck 😘

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Weird. I can get the royal Caribbean booking site (main website) to come up fine, but no matter what browser I use or what computer I use, when i click on sign in, all I get is a blue screen.

This shade of blue without the logo?

image.png.b38c8cd8f201da3eac8f57aadd969096.png