Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

Sorry, but I would never pay final balance or actually any payments on the website.....I prefer to speak to a live person to do this and have a confirmation sent immediately to me via email.

Have ya noticed all the website problems :confused:

HI

I was wondering if the pay remaining balance bottom is working or not, in my case it wont let me click on it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I noticed the same thing today. Yesterday I could click on the button. Today I could not. Fortunately my final payment is a long way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My final payment is coming up (Aug 16th). When I logged into my Royal Caribbean account the "Pay Remaining Balance" link is disabled. I booked the reservation through travel agency, does that mean I have to contact them to make the final payment? TIA.

Was unable to click on make a payment yesterday after logging in using iPad (safari).

But was able to finalise payment by going through - already booked - with reservation no., surname, ship, date etc. (not logged in).

Sorry, but I would never pay final balance or actually any payments on the website.....I prefer to speak to a live person to do this and have a confirmation sent immediately to me via email.

Have ya noticed all the website problems :confused:

Although I had a phone rep 'misplace' my deposit once, I agree. We always call.

I just tried in chrome to do online checkin and see our names and click on "Continue" but nothing happens. I then log out and try safari and it now says that online checkin for my reservation is unavailable. Any ideas?

to set up our on board account. I have entered, reentered, clicked on the plus sign by the terms, clicked on the minus sign, scrolled the terms, nothing activates the darn button!!!

Any ideas? I have plenty of time til the cruise but I was trying to get it all done.