Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

I do not know if the above is true if the booking was made through a TA as payments are usually made to the TA and not RCI directly.

The link is there when booked with a TA but you can't make payments, you have to go through the TA.

The payment link on the cruise page isn't working for anyone.

I made my final payment using the link.

You had to re-enter your reservation/ sail date etc but then it came up with a screen to enter my card details.

24hrs later I got an email confirmation and 24hrs after that the dashboard changed to no outstanding payment .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I feel silly posting this as I have a few Royal cruises under my belt but I was just looking on the website and can't find an actual place to go to make a payment. Do I have to make a phone call to pay? I also went to my cruise countdown dashboard, and the spot that says pay remaining balance is grayed out and wont even let me click on it.....Final payment isn't until October, why would that be grayed out?

You all can roll your eyes at me now since its ANOTHER website question...lol

Has anyone else had issues making payments online? I've been trying since last Thursday and it's not working. I've tried a couple different ways to get to it an the payment option is grayed out. My cruise isn't until April 2020.

Thanks,

Carol

I have been unable to make online payments for my upcoming cruises for a couple weeks now (make a payment link is grayed out). Called the C&A desk today and agent asked for my login info (email and password) so he could check my account. Never had an agent ask for this info before (40+ cruises) I refused. Is this something new or am I being paranoid?

The new website was supposed to link Royal, Celebrity and Azamara. Unfortunately after 4 months it doesn't even link the old Royal site. I wonder how many heads rolled over this fiasco?

Most likely no heads rolled and those responsible were rewarded.

Can someone please give me a phone number of anyone in Royal who can help me with accessing their website? I have been trying for more than 1 month to get my email and password corrected. I have talked with maybe 6 or 7 Royal folks and no one help. It shouldn't be that difficult. We have an upcoming cruise and I can't access it. My wife's info doesn't work either.

Thank you in advance.

Can someone please give me a phone number of anyone in Royal who can help me with accessing their website? I have been trying for more than 1 month to get my email and password corrected. I have talked with maybe 6 or 7 Royal folks and no one help. It shouldn't be that difficult. We have an upcoming cruise and I can't access it. My wife's info doesn't work either.

Thank you in advance.

Try Crown & Anchor: 800-526-9723.