Cruise Critic Community
bryanjaync

Royal Caribbean Website Pain

I am trying to print my set sale passes, all of the steps are complete and checked-off with a green check-mark, but I am unable to print my documents. Is says:

You're almost finished with the Online Check-in process! At this time, your SetSail Pass is not ready to be printed. Please verify that you have completed the required fields in each section and confirm with your Travel Agent or Certified Vacation Planner that your reservation has been finalized.

Please provide your e-mail address and we will inform you once it is ready. We welcome you to return to the site periodically to check.

I've been waiting for 2 months for them to be ready with no luck. Now, I am sailing next week and I'm getting nervous that I won't be able to print them.

Like I said, everything is filled out and I don't understand why there is an issue. My travel agency is not responding and Royal Caribbean wont answer my question because I did not book through them.

I couldn’t print our Set Sail passes for our cruise two weeks ago either. In my case, there just was no print button on the screen and all buttons to access he online check in had disappeared. So we went without the Set Sail passes and it was no problem. What I did do was print our vacation summery and charging information from the cruise documents RCCL emailed me. So don’t worry about it, it’s ok if you show up without your Set Sail passes .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do not know if the above is true if the booking was made through a TA as payments are usually made to the TA and not RCI directly.

The link is there when booked with a TA but you can't make payments, you have to go through the TA.

The payment link on the cruise page isn't working for anyone.

I made my final payment using the link.

You had to re-enter your reservation/ sail date etc but then it came up with a screen to enter my card details.

24hrs later I got an email confirmation and 24hrs after that the dashboard changed to no outstanding payment .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Although I’ve several bookings in the system at the moment and so far each has been different with dates things appear and methods to get passes and tags etc. f27fee87a3e2e7678a4ba6ab9a8a0fa2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I feel silly posting this as I have a few Royal cruises under my belt but I was just looking on the website and can't find an actual place to go to make a payment. Do I have to make a phone call to pay? I also went to my cruise countdown dashboard, and the spot that says pay remaining balance is grayed out and wont even let me click on it.....Final payment isn't until October, why would that be grayed out?

You all can roll your eyes at me now since its ANOTHER website question...lol

What has worked for me is to click the "Already Booked" tab at the top of Royal's page, then click on make a payment and go in that way. I heard it on here first. :)

I haven't been able to make a payment online either. I tried on Friday and again just now. My cruise isn't until April 2020! Something must be wrong with the website! Go Figure!!!! LOL!!!

I've been having the original issue (unable to start the check in process) for the last couple days. I'm going to try the incognito browser and see if that works.

They really should be ashamed of their website though.

Has anyone else had issues making payments online? I've been trying since last Thursday and it's not working. I've tried a couple different ways to get to it an the payment option is grayed out. My cruise isn't until April 2020.

Thanks,

Carol

I have been unable to make online payments for my upcoming cruises for a couple weeks now (make a payment link is grayed out). Called the C&A desk today and agent asked for my login info (email and password) so he could check my account. Never had an agent ask for this info before (40+ cruises) I refused. Is this something new or am I being paranoid?

I would not give anyone my login info, they generally would never ask. If you google "Royal Caribbean Make a Payment" it will direct you to the site where you can make payment even when the website won't let you in.

Gerry

It happened to me over the weekend.. I called royal directly and all they asked me for was my reservation number..

Here's what works for me..From the front Royal webpage, click on "Already Booked" then "Make a payment" & go in that way. Works every time for me. Mine has also been grayed out. Give it a try. :)

The new website was supposed to link Royal, Celebrity and Azamara. Unfortunately after 4 months it doesn't even link the old Royal site. I wonder how many heads rolled over this fiasco?

The new website was supposed to link Royal, Celebrity and Azamara. Unfortunately after 4 months it doesn't even link the old Royal site. I wonder how many heads rolled over this fiasco?

Most likely no heads rolled and those responsible were rewarded.

Can someone please give me a phone number of anyone in Royal who can help me with accessing their website? I have been trying for more than 1 month to get my email and password corrected. I have talked with maybe 6 or 7 Royal folks and no one help. It shouldn't be that difficult. We have an upcoming cruise and I can't access it. My wife's info doesn't work either.

Thank you in advance.

Can someone please give me a phone number of anyone in Royal who can help me with accessing their website? I have been trying for more than 1 month to get my email and password corrected. I have talked with maybe 6 or 7 Royal folks and no one help. It shouldn't be that difficult. We have an upcoming cruise and I can't access it. My wife's info doesn't work either.

Thank you in advance.

Try Crown & Anchor: 800-526-9723.