What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

CCHelp

I just checked my 4/05/2020 Bliss cruise & there is a message saying my cruise vacation is on hold!!!  The 4/12/2020 Bliss cruise still appear to be available for booking.  There is a number to call for more info.  I hope I can receive a cash refund instead of FCC if NCL cancels my cruise.

1 hour ago, Ozzieru1e said:

I just checked my 4/05/2020 Bliss cruise & there is a message saying my cruise vacation is on hold!!!  The 4/12/2020 Bliss cruise still appear to be available for booking.  There is a number to call for more info.  I hope I can receive a cash refund instead of FCC if NCL cancels my cruise.

Your cruise is cancelled. Your options are a cash refund or 125% future cruise credit.

2 minutes ago, gmbhardy said:

Your cruise is cancelled. Your options are a cash refund or 125% future cruise credit.

My payments included NCL Standard Travel Protection.  I wonder if the cash refund includes the NCL standard travel protection???

1 hour ago, Ozzieru1e said:

6 minutes ago, gmbhardy said:

This is correct.  There are many threads here detailing this, but here's the info, posted to NCL's website: https://www.ncl.com/travel-alert/coronavirus

Last Updated: March 13, 2020, 6:00pm EST

A Letter from Norwegian Cruise Line President and CEO Harry Sommer

At Norwegian Cruise Line, we put our guests first, and today is no different.

Given the current health environment, I'd like to share an important update about Norwegian Cruise Line’s response to COVID-19. With the virus impacting communities around the globe, we have decided after collaboration with federal officials to voluntarily suspend cruise voyages across our fleet, effective immediately. This action is in effect for voyages with embarkation dates from March 13 to April 11, 2020. We will plan to recommence and operate with embarkations beginning April 12, 2020.

As I have said many times before, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and crew is our highest priority. While we have not had any confirmed cases across our 17-ship fleet and are taking this measure in an abundance of caution, we felt it necessary to do our part. Working closely and in partnership with local, state, federal and global agencies, we are committed to taking all appropriate steps and actions to combat the spread of COVID-19.

Voyages that are underway will conclude and guests will be disembarked as soon as possible and assisted with travel arrangements. Other impacted guests and travel partners will be contacted with specific details shortly. However, in the meantime, please note that we will provide guests with future cruise credit and refund options. Please note:

• Guests who are booked on voyages with embarkation dates from March 13 to March 17, 2020 are asked to contact their travel professional or contact us for more information.
    Guests will receive a 150% refund of the fare paid in the form of a future cruise credit, which can be applied toward any cruise through December 31, 2022.
  • Guests who are booked on voyages with embarkation dates from March 18 to April 11, 2020 are asked to contact their travel professional or contact us for more information.
    Guests will receive a 125% refund of the fare paid in the form of a future cruise credit, which can be applied toward any future cruise through December 31, 2022.

Guests who do not want to avail themselves of the future cruise credit will receive a 100% refund of the fare paid reimbursed to the original form of payment within 90 days of completing the request form on this page which will be made available beginning March 23, 2020. We ask guests to wait to contact us regarding any refund until after March 23, 2020 as our reservation system will allow us to accommodate their requests at that time.

We are incredibly appreciative of your loyalty and trust in allowing us to welcome you aboard our amazing ships. We remain dedicated to providing our guests with the best travel experiences across the globe, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard very soon.

Harry

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, roxette said:

I have Four buds. Cruise is in tuesday. Three are expired, one is pendling. Integrering...

If all but one has expired and one still says pending your home free congrats on the upgrade, should go to processing within an hour or two 

• 2 weeks later...