OMG!!! Another cutback!!! I'm devastated (JK)!

LCTXcruiser

Yes, you are the one who lead me tothis forum, and you are on the thread (Princess) where the person said that about Carnival (which i affectionately call Cannibal). I mean, saying a cruise line is in "the toilet" is ridiculous. He put down MSC too, and my brother loves MSC, I had a problem or 2 with them, but i would never ever say the line is "in the toilet".

As i said before on this thread, I Hate Carnival Bashers!! My trans atlantic with them was terrific!

And I like singing waiters and waving napkins in the air! People enjoy it. It is festive. You really feel like you are in the ocean and sharing it with everyone else there.

I hope you enjoy the Cuba cruise with Carnival, and things don't go downhill til then.

Edited by JoseyP

Hi everyone,

On another thread i am on, this person referred to carnival as "the toilet". I am incensed, but don' t know what to tell her/him, because i don't want to start a fight. Anyone who says that insults all of us who love (or at least like) Carnival. It insults me, because i am platinum on Carnival, so she thinks my trips are in "the toilet". What a crappy (pardon the pun) thing to say about any cruise line! Truly none that i have been on nowhere near THAT bad!

We should all be grateful if we weren't on the infamous "poop cruise"...

A good juicy burger IS made with a higher fat content, thus, a juicier burger. The person who calls then “greasy” must eat dry burgers back home. As bad as it is for a person, to make a great burger, YOU NEED MORE FAT! Lean meat just doesn’t cut it! (The same goes for a well marbled steak!)

I'm in the camp that thought Guy's was disgustingly fatty/greasy. Then again I lean towards Bison Burgers, more lean and LESS FAT.

I'm in the camp that thought Guy's was disgustingly fatty/greasy. Then again I lean towards Bison Burgers, more lean and LESS FAT.

I bet that bison burger line is short.... flavor comes from the mix, thankfully Guy does not follow your logic. So I am having a tough time with your feelings on the best burger at sea... do you like it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Since this was supposed to be a "positive thread," supposedly (I have a hard time thinking of a thread that bashes folks with a different opinion as positive), and for the record, I do like Guy's burgers. I also like the "new" pizza. Honestly though, I'm a little unsure that a trend toward fast food and away from quality "real" food is an upgrade. Overall, the food was better ten, maybe even five, years ago. If someone wants to call it an upgrade though, then who am I to disagree. Right?

I think it’s closer to objective fact than opinion to say the quantity and quality of lunch options has improved while the MDR dinner experience has fallen off.

This might be a fair trade off if we were not eating shoreside for lunch at least 3 days on a one week cruise.

After a dismal falloff for a few years a few years back, we think the entertainment in the lounges is back to where it was our better. Cabin and Hallway decor is nicer, the TVs are slimmer and nicer even though there’s nothing on them, the internet service gets better, the new embarkation process is a huge upgrade and it was already much better than it was when we started cruising, and yes, they have made it much easier to spend extra money both before and during the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it’s closer to objective fact than opinion to say the quantity and quality of lunch options has improved while the MDR dinner experience has fallen off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nope, not objective fact - still an opinion.

I bet that bison burger line is short.... flavor comes from the mix, thankfully Guy does not follow your logic. So I am having a tough time with your feelings on the best burger at sea... do you like it?

I haven't had a good burger at sea. Fuddruckers makes an excellent bison burger, as were the ones I've grilled at home. Food is subjective, it's not necessarily logic or feelings. Though if I had to put money on it, the Dive In on HAL had a tasty jalapeño dog and fries.

I haven't had a good burger at sea. Fuddruckers makes an excellent bison burger, as were the ones I've grilled at home. Food is subjective, it's not necessarily logic or feelings. Though if I had to put money on it, the Dive In on HAL had a tasty jalapeño dog and fries.

Fair enough