Current Cruise Director (CD) List

1 hour ago, DELTABLUE said:

OK...putting Ricky Matthews back on Symphony.  Where is Mike Szwajkowski and is Mike Hunnerup on Allure or Indy?

I imagine based on what @CruisingJoe09 said, Mike's still on vacation and will be coming back in November? No idea for sure though - I'd assume "still on vacation" is the correct answer though.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:22 AM, DELTABLUE said:

JEWEL:         Simona Ferraiuolo #1401

Can anyone please tell me what Simona is like as a CD?  Will be on board for the Rome to Dubai via Suez Canal Repo at the end of November. TIA

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Can anyone please tell me what Simona is like as a CD?  Will be on board for the Rome to Dubai via Suez Canal Repo at the end of November. TIA

Friendly, pleasant.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, garnetpalmetto said:

I imagine based on what @CruisingJoe09 said, Mike's still on vacation and will be coming back in November? No idea for sure though - I'd assume "still on vacation" is the correct answer though.

@DELTABLUE - also per John, Ricky's rotating off this Saturday.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:15 PM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Really did not care for Simona.  She loves to be the star of every show with no interest in the passengers.

Judy

On 10/29/2019 at 12:15 PM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

She is very nice and entertaining.  Very friendly as well.  An interesting thing happened when we sailed with her.  It was on Majesty on the 4 day mid week sailing.  We were at Coco Cay for the day and the weather was getting a little nasty, so people were heading back to the ship.  The tender was filling up and John the Hotel Director was directing people to the tenders.  He directed Simona to get on ours and he was going to wait to board the very last tender with the last passengers.  We had ROUGH seas making it back to the ship, and people were getting sick (one particular woman) and Simona was MARVELOUS at keeping everyone calm and the woman as taken care of as possible under the circumstances.  We had a difficult time getting close enough to the ship for them to toss the rope to pull us closer (as they normally do), so they had the tender go to the other side of MJ hoping it would be less rocky.  It did not work.  We had to wait for one of the other tenders to arrive to give our tender a little shelter from the strong wavy waters, so we could get close to the ship.  I will say it again, Simona was MARVELOUS with the cruisers who were under distress.  

I would sail with her anytime on any ship!

• Like 2

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1397
ALLURE  Jimmy Rhodes #1578

ANTHEM  Mitch Merucci September 21 #1477 to January 5, 2020 #1368
BRILLIANCE:    Rob McNally  #1566
EMPRESS  Elvis Pinto returns from vacation 9-7 #1548 Is he aboard?
ENCHANTMENT:  Bobby Broughton. Elizabeth Hackett to cover vacation, early October #1476 Is Elizabeth aboard? For how long?
EXPLORER:  Mike Whitte #1545
FREEDOM:    Daniel Dornas as of 10-6-19 #1501, Cory Rogers for 30 days in Dec to take ship to Cadiz in Jan for drydock #1444
GRANDEUR:  John Blair August 8 until November 30 #1194, then Susan Adams to cover vacation. 11-30-19 roll call #1032
HARMONY:    Marc Walker as of  9-29 #1097 until 1-26-20 #1527
INDEPENDENCE:    Mike Hunnerup  #1544
JEWEL:         Simona Ferraiuolo #1401
LIBERTY:  Brian Leavitt returns October 13 #1365 Please confirm Brian is aboard.

MARINER:    Dan Whitley as of 9-20 #1477
MAJESTY:  Tornado Tanya Yates Tongue as of 6-24 #1234 any update?
NAVIGATOR:   Hugo Arenas returns 10-18 #1426 Please confirm Hugo is aboard.
OASIS:           Bobby Brown for 3 weeks, after drydock #1475
OVATION:     Chris Brown as of 9-30-19  #1476
QUANTUM:  Ken Jones  #1535
RADIANCE:   Mark Rous  #1430
RHAPSODY:  Bill Bronckhurst  #1477
SERENADE:  Carly B , should be on through November.  #1476
SPECTRUM: Fang Lixin through December #1394

SYMPHONY:  Ricky Matthews #1573, rotating off 11-2-19 #1582 Any update?

VISION       Steve Davis  for transatlantic crossing, will be on for 8 months #1518
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveria #1565

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 11:15 AM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

We had her on the Independence and were not fans of hers at all. She is friendly, but not CD material in our book.

13 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

He was the worst we ever had.

Thank you, good thing we don't cruise for the cruise directors.  However, I will say Matt Mitchum was the best ever, even though he is a director on Carnival.  We liked Simon way back in the day on the SOS.