Current Cruise Director (CD) List

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, DELTABLUE said:

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1027
ALLURE  Jimmy Rhodes, Mike Hunnerup returns in August # 1108

ANTHEM  Mitch Merucci until July 13.  Mitch returns Augugst 29 #1051  until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803 through early July #907
ENCHANTMENT:    Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Graham Seymour until mid July then Cleo takes over. #1099
FREEDOM:   Patricio Honores as of February 24 #848
GRANDEUR:  John Blair  until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker until July14 and then back on 9-29 #1097, then Dennis Charles for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Mark Rous as of 5-18 due to Jamie taking ill #1126
JEWEL:  Andrea Oliviri returns March 13 #878
LIBERTY:  Brian Leavitt new CD through August 11 #893                 

MARINER:  Ricky Matthews on 4/1/19 #915                 
MAJESTY:  Mickey Urrutia as of 4-27, #1115
NAVIGATOR:  Hugo Arenas #849 
OASIS:   Mike Hunnerup #973
OVATION:  Chris Brown covers vacation until Joeff returns for AK in June#917
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:   Susan Adams #1053, Cuddy to return approx 6-28 #1114
RHAPSODY:  Michele Scarpato #1109
SERENADE:  David Bradshawe #1086
SPECTRUM: Gordon Whatman through June 13, then Fang #1126

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski until August 17, then Ricky Matthews to cover vacation #1123

VISION:     Steve Davis as of May 6 #1147
VOYAGER:  Michelle #1141

Please confirm the Allure of the Seas CD for August 4th.  Will Jimmy Rhodes be on Vacation and Mike Hunnerup be standing in?  Also, anyone know who will be the Activities Director for the Allure on August 4th?

Does anyone have a link to the older versions of this thread?  I searched but couldn't find them.

If not, is there anywhere to find a historical list of past CD's and/or AM's over the years?

Would like to refresh my memory as to who I've sailed with before.  TIA.

8 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Does anyone have a link to the older versions of this thread?  I searched but couldn't find them.

If not, is there anywhere to find a historical list of past CD's and/or AM's over the years?

The first post in this thread has a list of CDs that have left the company.

16 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

March 2017 - February 2018:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2387335-new-updated-current-list-of-cruise-directors-cd/

August 2015 - March 2017:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2162459-new-current-list-of-cruise-directors-cd/

June 2013 - August 2015:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/1784198-updated-list-of-current-cruise-directors-cd/

March 2012 - June 2013:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/1522573-current-cruise-directors-cd-list-updated/

Anything prior to March 2012 wasn't consistently updated. The list was consistently updated between Feb 2018 and Jul 2018, but there was a lot of confrontation on it, hence why I'm not linking it. From looking at June 2018, the CD on Radiance was Cuddy.

Edited by CruisingJoe09

2 hours ago, All-In Vacations said:

Please confirm the Allure of the Seas CD for August 4th.  Will Jimmy Rhodes be on Vacation and Mike Hunnerup be standing in?  Also, anyone know who will be the Activities Director for the Allure on August 4th?

Flavio Maeda has told me that he is scheduled to be the Activities Manager until early July when he is scheduled to go on vacation.  He as yet does not know who is taking over.  As difficult as it is to keep this Cruise Director up to date, at least the CD's are listed on each sailings' officer list.    It is even more difficult to be sure of what person is onboard as AM.  

There is a thread on CC for the Activity Managers, and any help that someone can give as to what Activity Manager is onboard at any time, would be GREATLY appreciated.

On 5/18/2019 at 8:58 AM, cruisingcasey123 said:

I’m currently on the Serenade with CD David Bradshawe and am finding his behaviour completely bizarre - he seems lost and confused most of the time, stumbles over words, entirely loses track of what’s going on in the gameshows - the Love and Marriage show was downright uncomfortable to watch and the audience was having to shout out instructions to get him back on track. He has no charisma and I’ve overheard other guests saying much the same. 

AM Elizabeth Hackett and the rest of the staff are absolutely fantastic but I can’t help but groan when David turns up! A real shame!

Oh boy! We are boarding the Serenade next week for Arctic. And I just saw your post.Per his Linked in profile he JUST joined RCI in January 2019. At least our cruise is not dependent on the CD. Too cold for pool events and entertainment just so-so. I got the list.

Thanks for heads up Casey

On 2/28/2019 at 9:09 PM, SteveinPhilly said:

On 5/27/2019 at 12:17 PM, Slainte! said:

Rob McNally current CD on Brilliance.

Cheers!

I asked him when did Enzo go on vacation and he said 2 weeks ago...I was on the May 4 sailing so whoever posted that Enzo was on in April was correct, he got off when they did (April 15?)

On 5/29/2019 at 2:55 PM, All-In Vacations said:

There is a separate list that compiles the Activity Managers on Royal ships.  To quickly answer your question, at present we do not know who will be on the Allure for the August 4 sailing.  Currently Flavio Maeda is onboard and will be until early July, from what he has said.  It can be found at: 

Grandeur update...just returned this morning and can report that Cory Rogers will be filling in for John Blair, June13 through August 8.  I had a nice conversation with him while he was shadowing John.  Cory is new to RCI but had served as a CD on Carnival for 12 years.  He retired to shorside activities but missed being on a ship and is making his return on Grandeur.  Here's wishing him a warm welcome aboard!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DELTABLUE said:

Grandeur update...just returned this morning and can report that Cory Rogers will be filling in for John Blair, June13 through August 8.  I had a nice conversation with him while he was shadowing John.  Cory is new to RCI but had served as a CD on Carnival for 12 years.  He retired to shorside activities but missed being on a ship and is making his return on Grandeur.  Here's wishing him a warm welcome aboard!

Best wishes Cory.

Roy

FWIW, I got good vibes from Cory. though I did not see him in action.  Fingers crossed that he will be a gem.  However, I did not get the impression that he would be the regular alternate for Grandeur but would be moving on after this stint.  He said that he 'might' be back to spell John at the end of November but then again, he might not.

3 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

FWIW, I got good vibes from Cory. though I did not see him in action.  Fingers crossed that he will be a gem.  However, I did not get the impression that he would be the regular alternate for Grandeur but would be moving on after this stint.  He said that he 'might' be back to spell John at the end of November but then again, he might not.

thanks for finding out. Cant wait to meet him.