Current Cruise Director (CD) List

15 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Ricky isn't assigned to Navigator - I believe that he is still on Symphony.

He was on the Mariner a few months ago. We had him there and on Brilliance  two years ago. If it’s the same “Oh mama, Oh Mama... big hair... simulate twerking ala Sex with another male dancer then who cares where he is? Where he AIN’T  is more important. Not my cup of tea. 

• Like 1

I was just on this most recent Grandeur sailing. Hopefully someone else can confirm and provide specifics, as I didn't have time to get specific dates from John Blair, but he said that Clo O'Connor will be joining Grandeur early next year and will be on my February 20 sailing.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:22 PM, DELTABLUE said:

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1397
ALLURE  Mike Hunnerup as of 8-11-19 #1371

ANTHEM  Mitch Merucci September 21 #1477 to January 5, 2020 #1368
BRILLIANCE:   Andrea Olivieri #1453 till 10-15 then Rob McNally returns #1478 Please confirm Rob is aboard
EMPRESS  Elvis Pinto returns from vacation 9-7 #1273 Please confirm Elvis  is aboard
ENCHANTMENT:  Bobby Broughton.  Will join Liberty April 2020. #1277 Elizabeth Hackett to cover vacation, early October #1476 Is Elizabeth aboard? For how long?
EXPLORER:  Clo O'Connor 7-21 for full contract #1280
FREEDOM:    Daniel Dornas as of 10-6-19 #1501, Cory Rogers for 30 days in Dec to take ship to Cadiz in Jan for drydock #1444
GRANDEUR:  John Blair August 8 until November 30 #1194, then Susan Adams to cover vacation. 11-30-19 roll call #1032
HARMONY:    Marc Walker as of  9-29 #1097
INDEPENDENCE:    Mike Hunnerup  #1501 Please confirm Mike is aboard
JEWEL:         Simona Ferraiuolo #1401
LIBERTY:  Brian Leavitt returns October 13 #1365 Please confirm Brian is aboard

MARINER:    Dan Whitley as of 9-20 #1477
MAJESTY:  Tornado Tanya Yates Tongue as of 6-24 #1234 any update?
NAVIGATOR:   Hugo Arenas returns 10-18 #1426 Please confirm Hugo is aboard
OASIS:           Bobby Brown for 3 weeks, after drydock #1475
OVATION:     Chris Brown as of 9-30-19  #1476
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter any change?
RADIANCE:   Mark Rous  #1430
RHAPSODY:  Bill Bronckhurst  #1477
SERENADE:  Carly B  as of  ?  , should be on through November.  #1476
SPECTRUM: Fang Lixin through December #1394

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski as of 9-29 #1297

VISION       Steve Davis  for transatlantic crossing, will be on for 8 months #1518
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveria on vacation #1394 who is working here?

Michelle Oliveria is currently on VY as a CD. When we went onboard Voyager first cruise after her amplification on the 20th she was the CD. Will go again on the 4 Nov and see if there's any changes

It's been quite a while since I kept up with the CD list. Now I have a couple of questions if I may.

Firstly, does anyone know anything about Mark Rous - currently CD on Radiance. Does he run a progressive trivia well? When did he board? In other words is he likely to be on board on a Feb 25 2020 sailing?

Secondly, I have missed the development of the list and am now wondering what the # numbers represent. Sorry if it's been posted recently, but I would have no idea how to find out that info.

TIA

17 hours ago, Gulf01 said:

He was on the Mariner a few months ago. We had him there and on Brilliance  two years ago. If it’s the same “Oh mama, Oh Mama... big hair... simulate twerking ala Sex with another male dancer then who cares where he is? Where he AIN’T  is more important. Not my cup of tea. 

Agree -- where he Ain't is important.  I found him irritating.  

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1397
ALLURE  Mike Hunnerup as of 8-11-19 #1371

ANTHEM  Mitch Merucci September 21 #1477 to January 5, 2020 #1368
BRILLIANCE:   Andrea Olivieri #1453 till 10-15 then Rob McNally returns #1478 Please confirm Rob is aboard
EMPRESS  Elvis Pinto returns from vacation 9-7 #1548
ENCHANTMENT:  Bobby Broughton. Elizabeth Hackett to cover vacation, early October #1476 Is Elizabeth aboard? For how long?
EXPLORER:  Mike Whitte #1545
FREEDOM:    Daniel Dornas as of 10-6-19 #1501, Cory Rogers for 30 days in Dec to take ship to Cadiz in Jan for drydock #1444
GRANDEUR:  John Blair August 8 until November 30 #1194, then Susan Adams to cover vacation. 11-30-19 roll call #1032
HARMONY:    Marc Walker as of  9-29 #1097 until 1-26-20 #1527
INDEPENDENCE:    Mike Hunnerup  #1544
JEWEL:         Simona Ferraiuolo #1401
LIBERTY:  Brian Leavitt returns October 13 #1365 Please confirm Brian is aboard

MARINER:    Dan Whitley as of 9-20 #1477
MAJESTY:  Tornado Tanya Yates Tongue as of 6-24 #1234 any update?
NAVIGATOR:   Hugo Arenas returns 10-18 #1426 Please confirm Hugo is aboard
OASIS:           Bobby Brown for 3 weeks, after drydock #1475
OVATION:     Chris Brown as of 9-30-19  #1476
QUANTUM:  Ken Jones  #1535
RADIANCE:   Mark Rous  #1430
RHAPSODY:  Bill Bronckhurst  #1477
SERENADE:  Carly B , should be on through November.  #1476
SPECTRUM: Fang Lixin through December #1394

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski as of 9-29 #1297

VISION       Steve Davis  for transatlantic crossing, will be on for 8 months #1518

Just now, garnetpalmetto said:

He's not. He was on Symphony relieving Mike Szwajkowski while Mike was on vacation. I think my cruise (9/14/19 - 9/21/19) was his last before Mike returned.

I remember hearing in an interview that Ricky would be on SY until November. Mike went on vacation in mid August so a 9/21 return would have been a very short vacation for him.

5 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

I remember hearing in an interview that Ricky would be on SY until November. Mike went on vacation in mid August so a 9/21 return would have been a very short vacation for him.

Sorry, you're right. Per the other posts in the thread, Mike came back on 9/29, so his vacation ran 8/17 to 9/29.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

Just now, garnetpalmetto said:

Sorry, you're right. Per the other posts in the thread, Mike came back on 9/29, so his vacation ran 8/17 to 9/29.

There was an error in the list - 9/29 is a Sunday, SY turns around on Saturdays. From what I remember, Marc was accidentally listed for joining SY on 9/29 instead of HM and when corrected, his name was switched to Mike. I don't believe there is actually any source that Mike was back in September. I could be wrong, but I really doubt that they would give Mike a vacation of less than 8 weeks unless Ricky was urgently needed to cover on another ship.

17 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

There was an error in the list - 9/29 is a Sunday, SY turns around on Saturdays. From what I remember, Marc was accidentally listed for joining SY on 9/29 instead of HM and when corrected, his name was switched to Mike. I don't believe there is actually any source that Mike was back in September. I could be wrong, but I really doubt that they would give Mike a vacation of less than 8 weeks unless Ricky was urgently needed to cover on another ship.

Yup and looking at John&Lala's current review of Symphony, Ricky's still onboard (as in photographic proof of Ricky). So, @DELTABLUE, any chance you can change/update to show Ricky is still CD on Symphony?