Presidents Cruise ????

Once a year Royal advertises a Presidents Cruise. Just wondering, if anyone has been on one, and what is so special about it?

Have asked when the 2019 will be advertised, but no one at Royal seems to know.

Any info would be apprciated.

Thank you, and Happy Sailing:cool:

A slight exaggeration, but understandable. ;)

There are some special events on board and in port, and there are gifts.

Does anyone have any details? Like what were the special events and what were the gifts?

Inquiring minds would like to know....:cool:

Well, that would ruin the surprise

Does anyone have any details? Like what were the special events and what were the gifts?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did one years ago (think they called them C&A Member cruises then). Never again. Way too many "self-entitled" C&A egos for our taste. Just our opinion.
Wouldn't that describe most TA's as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We were on the President's Cruise in 2015 on Allure. The guest entertainer was Patti LaBelle. We definitely would have preferred Billy Ocean. They put on a special Aqua show for Diamond and up. There was a Chef challenge with the President and the ship's chefs that was hilarious. Complimentary shore excursion in St. Thomas. Gifts were things like a journal, fancy pen, beach towel clips. A little gift every night. The cruise fare was surprisingly very inexpensive. Only negative to us was that the Diamond and Diamond+ were kicked out of the DL for the Pinnacles. The substitute lounge area was very crowded and the snacks were horrible. Overall we enjoyed it but would never do it again.

Thank you for your honesty, my husband and I are not about the self entitlement - we feel that all should be treated the same, we all have to work hard for our money, and so why should you get special perks because you can afford all the luxeries - sounds like this cruise is not for us.

Thank you all for your responses and inputs.

Please no negative comments - this is my opinion, and there is enough negativity in the world.

Thank you for your honesty, my husband and I are not about the self entitlement - we feel that all should be treated the same, we all have to work hard for our money, and so why should you get special perks because you can afford all the luxeries - sounds like this cruise is not for us.

Thank you all for your responses and inputs.

Please no negative comments - this is my opinion, and there is enough negativity in the world.

All cruises are like this, not just the Presidents Cruise. The newer ships have Star Class and they are nearly all inclusive and have a genie. There are not that many cabins that offer this perk. Then you have SKy Class, which includes access to the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen.

This cruise will be top heavy for sure. Similar to popular TA/TP Cruises.

Not all things are equal. That’s just life.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums