HAL shuttle from LA port to LAX

vinonme2

Last November I took a HAL shuttle bus from the Fort Lauderdale port to the airport. It was very reasonably priced, went smoothly and I was impressed with it.

Does anyone know if HAL also has this shuttle service at the Los Angeles port to LAX?

If anyone has used this service there I would appreciate your feedback on your experience.

Thank you!

If you can't find a HAL shuttle, I know the Santa Barbara Airbus makes occasional connections between LAX and the LA cruise terminal or even Long Beach on its RT to and from Santa Barbara - but it may not match your schedule. There are lots of public transit options at LAX so searching LAX ground transportation will probably pull up several choices.

Yes, there's a shuttle. I know, because I'm on it! My TA paid for it, but she told me the price was $20. Best to book early to be sure you are on one that makes it in time for your flight.

Thank you! This is being handled entirely different than it was in FLL. There, I filled out a ship form about 2 days prior to disembarkation. The way it was explained to me was my flight info. was sent to the airline and they determined if I could make the flight using the shuttle. Flights that left before 11:30 AM were excluded. Very interesting how different ports do this.

Another bonus of using the HAL shuttle is that your luggage is taken off the ship and taken directly to the airport and you don't see your luggage till you arrive at your final destination. You don't have to handle your luggage at all when you are disembarking and that was worth a lot more than the shuttle price!

I called HAL last night to confirm the shuttle process and I'll be calling my travel agent this morning to book it.

Thank you again!