Who is Bob?

Did we establish the origin of the username Clarea? I could find one definition of white wine with cinnamon on a wiki page. I'll buy him a Fireball on board, that is close.

A Fireball Cosmo. Hmmmm.

If it's true his wife is Lee and he's actually Robert, you can figure out his username. Think of a personalized license plate of two groups of three letters.

All of the hosts here are awesome too..including you!! Thanks for everything.

you are very welcome!! I love this board... I also moniter the NCL board ..

I will be on Harmony December 9 so if any of you are on board I'll see you at the Meet and Mingle and be sure to introduce yourself..I will be the mule with lots of Cruise Critic stuff for the free raffle...

Edited by Host Star

you are very welcome!! I love this board... I also moniter the NCL board ...where I definitely earn my pay... :) and now in this corner ;)

I will be on Harmony December 9 so if any of you are on board I'll see you at the Meet and Mingle and be sure to introduce yourself..I will be the mule with lots of Cruise Critic stuff for the free raffle...

I'll be on the Oasis on December. Is there a way to tell the two ships apart? I know that they are similar and I don't want to get on the wrong ship.

Did we establish the origin of the username Clarea?...

I don't think it was addressed by Bob himself yet, but one tiny thing I did notice was that before he was a mod, his screen name was "clarea". Once he became a mod and his screen name was changed, the "c" was capitalized, as in "Host Clarea". I noticed that on the first day.

Anyway...... ;p:D

I'll be on the Oasis on December. Is there a way to tell the two ships apart? I know that they are similar and I don't want to get on the wrong ship.

well, if you are driving.. north to south and miss the exit for port canaveral then we might be on the same ship : )

well, if you are driving.. north to south and miss the exit for port canaveral then we might be on the same ship : )

I'm not driving from California. I might drive from the airport and take a shore excursion back to the airport. Nonetheless, the drive from MCO to Coco Beach (where the hotels are) is east west (mostly east). :D

Bob knows more about Royal Caribbean than Royal Caribbean knows about Royal Caribbean...

This wins the internet today.

Possibly. Hopefully someone can chime in and confirm.

Villain! So naughty!! :evilsmile::evilsmile: When are we cruising again?

I love Bob. I actually referenced him today in an earlier post. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

This coming December? Oasis is in PC...Harmony will replace later next year and is still in Ft. Lauderdale. Will be easy to tell them apart. ;)

This coming December? Oasis is in PC...Harmony will replace later next year and is still in Ft. Lauderdale. Will be easy to tell them apart. ;)

Yes, this December. I've been on the Allure before Coastal Kitchen and wanted to try the Coastal Kitchen, but on a different ship. The Oasis OTS fit the bill.

Bob has bailed me out quite a few times with my royal questions. I think he is a walking encyclopedia. Thank you Bob for all your information. They should make you a Royal Ambassador. You will now be known as Royal Ambassador Bob. Pretty catchy don’t you think. Thanks again, bye Bob. Watson50,Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To be fair to the other hosts, Bob is also about 10-bajillion times more active on the forums than they are, so everyone knows Bob.

I'm sure they spend time doing whatever hosts do, but Bob is in the trenches with us.

Bob IS da man. Fair winds and following seas, my friend. Happy cruising, I'm thinking of you as I stare out my window at the Marcus Hook Refinery in Philly.

I'm staring out my window looking at Atlantis.

Edited by Host Clarea

I'm staring out my window looking at Atlantis ..

What are you seeing? I notice you are in port with Mariner. How is she looking? For that matter, how is the new and improved Adventure?

Edited by Host Clarea

What are you seeing? I notice you are in port with Mariner. How is she looking? For that matter, how is the new and improved Adventure?

Adventure is looking great. Tim has done the slide a couple of times and I can't believe how fast he traverses the transparent section.

We've not been up close to Mariner yet, maybe later. Got too much sun yesterday and taking it easy today. Haven't left the ship and there's a Carnival ship between us and Mariner.

Adventure is looking great. Tim has done the slide a couple of times and I can't believe how fast he traverses the transparent section.

Very fast. I was flying. They seem much faster than the Harmony’s water slides.

Courtney just did it once (and only once) as well. I beat her by a good 3-4 seconds so she now owes me $20.

The slides today have basically been me and 10-15 kids that are about 40 years younger than me. I don’t look creepy at all.

The slides today have basically been me and 10-15 kids that are about 40 years younger than me. I don’t look creepy at all.

Wait a minute, when did they start allowing two to four year olds on the slides?

Yes, this December. I've been on the Allure before Coastal Kitchen and wanted to try the Coastal Kitchen, but on a different ship. The Oasis OTS fit the bill.

And easy to not get on the wrong ship (Oasis/Harmony) unless you are traveling to both Port Canaveral AND Ft. Lauderdale at the same time. ;)