Anyone booked Marella Explorer 2 yet? Don't know what to do!!

Converted to cruising....... thanks for the heads up.... looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the Explorer 2........ might have to meet up for a small drinky poo onboard LOL 😃......which deck and cabin are you on/in whilst floating around the Caribbean?

Hi. Will post on here when I get back re Explorer 2. I’m on deck 5 outside cabin but don’t know which cabin yet. May well book one for the  Caribbean cruise when I’ve sussed them out in April/May. Will definitely be up for that drink and will have even sampled all the bars by then too!! 😆

We go on the 9th April. I’m sure there will be a few niggles being so close to her maiden voyage, but AI, adults only and in the school holidays for a teacher sways the vote. Can’t wait. All the other Thomson cruises I’ve been on before Marella were great!

• 2 weeks later...

I went on my first solo cruise last year on the Dream. I was a bit apprehensive but thoroughly enjoyed it. You will get an invitation from the Social Hostess for a meet up with other solo cruisers. You don’t have to attend if you don’t want to. I did and found it very informative.

For the main dining room,  just go when you are ready, there’s no set time. A few evenings, a few of us solos arranged to meet up and eat together. Altogether, had a lovely time. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Captain Lucky said:

Are you going on the Adriatic Splendours cruise?

Yes really looking forward to it. Will be our first cruise. It was the itinerary that sold it to us in the end. Of all the ports of call we have only been to Naples (bit of dump) and Venice (stunning). We are quite independent travellers and figure we can self guide the other ports of call. 

BIG FAVOUR PLEASE!!!!:classic_biggrin:

On the Explorer 2 in August for our Honeymoon. Please can someone get the details of the social host/ess an email would be good. I want to try and plan something special for my new wife. We got engaged on the Dream in 2017 and the Social hostess helped me to arrange that. We then dined with the captain and his wife which was awesome.

Also get some pictures up can't wait to see what she's like inside. 

Thanks in Advance.  

• 3 weeks later...