Coastal Kitchen question

We are staying in a GS for 1st time on Allure and I have not been able to find recent posts on CK and have a couple of questions.

• How do you make reservations for Coastal Kitchen?

• From what I have been able to find, it seems dinner service starts at 6:00pm. Is it possible to have quick service to make a 7:30pm show?

Check your Cruise Planner. If you don't find Coastal Kitchen reservations there, then you can try contacting the Suite Concierge or wait until you are onboard to make reservations.

Check your Cruise Planner. If you don't find Coastal Kitchen reservations there, then you can try contacting the Suite Concierge or wait until you are onboard to make reservations.

Bob, Is the ability to book CK online new? Nothing showing for our Allure cruise coming up in September. We are in a Crown Loft Suite. Thanks.

Bob, Is the ability to book CK online new? Nothing showing for our Allure cruise coming up in September. We are in a Crown Loft Suite. Thanks.

No, it's not new, others have reported it, though it might be available online on Quantum class and not Oasis class.

No, it's not new, others have reported it, though it might be available online on Quantum class and not Oasis class.

We have never seen it on Oasis class ships. If you want to make reservations just email the concierge 2 weeks out and he/she will set up them up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We never had it for Allure.

Like another poster said, just let the concierge know times a week or so before the cruise, they will usually make them for you. You can also wait until embarkation day and go to CK to make your reservations.

We are staying in a GS for 1st time on Allure and I have not been able to find recent posts on CK and have a couple of questions.

•  
  • How do you make reservations for Coastal Kitchen?

•  
  • From what I have been able to find, it seems dinner service starts at 6:00pm. Is it possible to have quick service to make a 7:30pm show?

On the Oasis, I ate dinner at 5:30. Always out in less than 55 mins.

One other question - Does CK serve lobster the same night as formal night in MDR?

Yes but it is poached lobster which is good. You can also order something off the main dining room menu. They assign a runner each night to get any orders from the main dining room kitchen. The only time we have done this is for the cold soups and on lobster night to add the prime rib to the lobster.