Wi-Fi hot spots

McDebbie

any Wi-Fi hot spots close to the ship? Any we can reach sitting on our balcony? We have been to Key West many times and weren’t planning to get off the ship but will have some catching up to do.

any Wi-Fi hot spots close to the ship? Any we can reach sitting on our balcony? We have been to Key West many times and weren’t planning to get off the ship but will have some catching up to do.

Where will you be docked? If its the Outer Mole, I would doubt it.

Where will you be docked? If its the Outer Mole, I would doubt it.

The Outer Mole is the Navy pier, so very unlikely there. Not sure about B pier in front of Margaritaville, and at Mallory Pier between the pavilion and Ocean Key Resort I found wifi there, but it was slow and was off and on at times.

There is a Starbucks on Front Street very close to the docks with free WiFi. If you dock at the Outer Mole, you get transported to the same area by the Starbucks.

That Starbucks is up by Mallory Square and as OP is docked at Pier B and doesn't want to disembark, not sure that would work.

We've never had a cruise stop at KW, only stayed there for long weekends so not sure about getting island based WiFi while on the ship, although I do see a Gator's Coffee Shop on Front St right by Pier B - dunno if they have WiFi at als