Question on Key West hop on hop off.

miss tea

Wanted to take the hop on and up off bus in Key West. Does anybody know if you can hop on and off at your leisure or do you have to meet at a certain time? Does the bus take you around the island and you get off if you want to? Any info. on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Have not done the hop on hop off in Key West but there is a FREE Key West Loop buses that go from Malory Square area down to near the southern most point. I think there are 16 stops. May have to walk a block or two to get to sites but well worth it. Can obtain maps and bus stops. Hemingway House is great. Enjoy Key West.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The train runs on a schedule and stops at designated spots. In other words, be at such and such place at such and such time to reboard. BTW, the tour is interesting. We've done it twice. You get lots of background and history. My favorite parts are all the gingerbread and conch houses.

Hop on/off at stops at your leisure. Trolleys come by pretty frequently but on days that there are several ships in port, you might have to wait for the next one if the trolley is full. You can't be guaranteed the same driver, too. If you have the time, you could stay on for the full loop (might take around 90 minutes) for the full tour and then hop off at stops that interest you