MSC Seaview

AMT1

Hi. Well you will be feeling fantastic now then! So jealous... I've got 8 months to wait to board her but that allows time to read reviews and observations from earlier sailings like yours. Looking forward to reading your every word ;p

• Like 1

It's felt like eons since we booked so it definitely is fantastic to be on board! So far so good - embarkation was super efficient and our luggage arrived really quickly. And the ship is beautiful.

Hi. Well you will be feeling fantastic now then! So jealous... I've got 8 months to wait to board her but that allows time to read reviews and observations from earlier sailings like yours. Looking forward to reading your every word ;p

Me, too - including yours, Frank! :p

AMT ... hope you have a wonderful cruise. Bon Voyage! :)

Hello :)

We are sailing in April 2019. If you have chance could you let me know the following

Is there a quiet seating area in the library ?

If not could you suggest any quiet areas ? My 16 year old son will be doing some GCSE exam revision and is happy anywhere with a seat, table and relatively quiet.

thank you ,

nicky

Could you take a picture of your stateroom? We are in a fantastica balcony so bonus if you are too! Also can you find out if you can buy the drinks package for just one person, once onboard (I know online you need to buy for everyone in the stateroom). Enjoy your cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi - We are doing the same cruise as you in early August with both daughter and grand kids. A couple of questions I wonder if you could clarify:

a. How strict are MSC regarding the time you can join the ship? We have been given a embarkation time of 14:40 but the flight we booked months ago gets in at around 11:00 so we would prefer to go straight to the ship.

b. I have seen conflicting comments regarding the need to reserve a place in the theatre - can you clarify?

and

c. Could you tell whether there are long waits for the main attractions, such as water slides, zip wire, and bowling?

Many thanks:)

Pet

Hi, is tap water available for free in the buffet and dining rooms?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Forums mobile app

Water is available 24/7 in the buffet. It depends on what country you're from whether bottled water in the MDR will be included in your booking - tap water isn't served in the dining room in most regions (except, perhaps, on US sailings?)

Hi there

We are doing this cruise in October and I'd be gratetful if you could let us know how much the zipline, F1 simulator and bowling is if you don't mind. Also any pics of the ship/cabins etc would be great. Thank you

Karen

Hello :)

We are sailing in April 2019. If you have chance could you let me know the following

Is there a quiet seating area in the library ?

If not could you suggest any quiet areas ? My 16 year old son will be doing some GCSE exam revision and is happy anywhere with a seat, table and relatively quiet.

thank you ,

nicky

Hi

Sorry just replying. I've taken a photo of the library for you but don't know how to upload it:confused::confused::confused:.

It's quite small and there's a billiards table in there, so might not be great for your son. But the outside seating area for the buffet at the sides of the ship seem to be reasonably quiet a lot of the time, and some of the bars are really quiet during daytime so they might be an option?

Hope that helps a wee bit.

Anthea

Hi there

We are doing this cruise in October and I'd be gratetful if you could let us know how much the zipline, F1 simulator and bowling is if you don't mind. Also any pics of the ship/cabins etc would be great. Thank you

Karen

Hi Karen

They cost 9 euro each but theres a funpass package available and if e.g. you buy a 15 euro package you get an extra 5 euro credit. The greater the value of the package, the more credit you get.

I've taken a few photos but don't know how to upload them. I'll try and figure it out! :)

Hi - We are doing the same cruise as you in early August with both daughter and grand kids. A couple of questions I wonder if you could clarify:

a. How strict are MSC regarding the time you can join the ship? We have been given a embarkation time of 14:40 but the flight we booked months ago gets in at around 11:00 so we would prefer to go straight to the ship.

b. I have seen conflicting comments regarding the need to reserve a place in the theatre - can you clarify?

and

c. Could you tell whether there are long waits for the main attractions, such as water slides, zip wire, and bowling?

Many thanks:)

Pet

Hiya

Based on my kids reactions so far (9 and 7) your grandkids will have a blast.

We were scheduled to board at 14.50 but were on board by noon with no problems.

It's probably best to book for the shows as the theatre gets full. They will let people in who haven't reserved just before the show starts/if there are any seats left. You can book through the TV in your room and it's really easy - just pick a showtime and whoever is going. You don't book an actual seat.

The waterslides aren't too busy at all. We haven't been bowling or to the zipwire yet - but we have promised the kids so I'll let you know :)

Thanks looking forward to cruising next year and my daughter enjoying the arcade. Is the cinema Euro9 too? Question about the Sports Bar do you have to prebook and pay extra for the booths with the private tv's do you know? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Just need to correct some information about prices as we've since found out the prices guest services gave us weren't right.

The funpass starts at 25 euro with 5 euro credit.

Bowling is 25 euro for 30 mins and 45 euro for an hour.

We've only eaten in the MDR once so far as I've not been crazy about what's on offer. I'm a picky sod though so I suspect it's a case of 'its not you it's me'.

The tables are verrry close together. We ate quite early though and it wasn't busy so we were spared sitting on someone else's knee (or close enough!).

I've not been to the sports bar yet but hubby is bound to go and I'll ask if he can find out about the booths.

Just need to correct some information about prices as we've since found out the prices guest services gave us weren't right.

The funpass starts at 25 euro with 5 euro credit.

Bowling is 25 euro for 30 mins and 45 euro for an hour.

We've only eaten in the MDR once so far as I've not been crazy about what's on offer. I'm a picky sod though so I suspect it's a case of 'its not you it's me'.

The tables are verrry close together. We ate quite early though and it wasn't busy so we were spared sitting on someone else's knee (or close enough!).

I've not been to the sports bar yet but hubby is bound to go and I'll ask if he can find out about the booths.

Great thanks for much for sharing.

Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app