Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Thank you J! I enjoyed both articles! I tend to agree with Clarkson on the police hiring idea! I'd love to be a detective. Not an armed one though.

The other article had me on the edge of my seat! It was classic Le Carre!

We are now proud subscribers to the Times. I'm very excited about it! :) Thanks for making such an effort to keep me in Clarksons J! Much appreciated!

Have a great trip Jeff! In the Channel now, arriving back in London tonight. Open up the bridge!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Hope you had a great cruise on our favourite Wind and your Tower Bridge timing enables you to enjoy the flag waving crowds and Rule Britannia.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Greetings Coolers!

Lovely J! Looks like a wonderful start to birthday celebrations!

In honour of the Birthdays there will be a few days of funnies devoted to.......

funny-birthday-wishes2A.jpg

Have a great day all!

Edited by mysty

Thanks Dave and M.

Lovely warm morning. Intended no breakfast but thought I’d just pop in for a cup of tea and couldn’t help notice the champers and fresh squeezed orange and so nearly two bottles later brekkies over ...... in a completely empty club lounge. Brekkies lasted for nearly two hours. Life gets no better.

0a5c860c74dab516c4868edf252a978b.jpg

Then just across the road for a stroll around Stādrpark

7c0cd809360cef05a1c7f6af58ad4d7b.jpg

634d1228ed987044cff89ef9e224df63.jpg

and a tram to Prater Park

f1fc6842037c62f15c27d615c2f4fbae.jpg

dfad9709f3621d90e1a3b4535076385c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very Happy Birthday wishes to Mr & Mrs Jeff....that food looks so delicious, sounds like you are having a great time!

Another good funny from M....plus interesting and enjoyable trip reports on the boards.

Just preparing for my coastal trip tomorrow to see my ‘cruising ‘ friend in concert...have booked pre theatre dinner at Osborne....DW will probably know of it and it’s walkable from our hotel...The Imp 😉

Four paws will go to his old pooch nanny for the last time before she retires but his new ‘nanny’ was visited yesterday and he loved it....👌

The gale force wind storms forecast didn’t happen here so maybe we’ve had a lucky escape...hope the seaside weather will be kind to us....

Happy Day 😊

Good Afternoon all .....

Soapy ... looking forward to hearing of your adventure ... I know you do things well on that trip in the Royal Suite and all that [emoji4] Have a great time.

Dave sounds like you've been having a rough time ? Nice plate. A bit too healthy for me .... :D

Had an unusually interesting evening last night in the lounge with our two pilots from our flight. They weren't drinking but were good company. We talked about places we all visit including Singapore and it is lovely that our recommendation to use Maggi's seems to have gone into some sort of BA crew guide as these two guys always visit there and love her. She ran after one of them and handed back the tip as she doesn't accept them!

Spins hope you don't get too cold. It is a barmy 29 here and Vienna in September is perfect.

We are waiting patiently for Happy Hour to start and the anticipation is increasing! The Grüner Veltliner is particularly good ........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk