Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

12 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Zqtchas, heck, when I started my career in sales after college, that was also my mobile phone.  When I think about the time spent calling the office for messages and then following up each one of those calls, the time spent boggles my mind now.

somehow  I always had a feeling you were involved in sales!🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Have you all seen these playing for change music videos?  Like LaBamba?  all just for fun...    (246) La Bamba (Los Lobos) feat. Andrés Calamaro | Playing For Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

That was spectacular!  I was bopping in my chair!  Thanks Que for the joy today!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Have you all seen these playing for change music videos?  Like LaBamba?  all just for fun...    (246) La Bamba (Los Lobos) feat. Andrés Calamaro | Playing For Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

Que, I'll call your La Bamba and raise you Higher Ground.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAcVpaNZ6W4

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mysty said:

Greetings Coolers!

Today's funny.....

216844045_1393875001005295_4437876970822975400_n.jpg.d17917e0fe49f7b2b58cb9865f4f8af6.jpg

Have a great safe fun day all!

This, I can relate to!

The wine cave is almost done. They are putting down the dance floor this week. Then a little finishing trim work and the project will be complete! Here is a pic of the wine cave portion. I think it came out nicely. Once the dust settles we'll start filling those racks...

20210703_141740.thumb.jpg.bed9c73fad94985892b6bd4437a78596.jpg

Edited by jpalbny
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

This, I can relate to!

The wine cave is almost done. They are putting down the dance floor this week. Then a little finishing trim work and the project will be complete! Here is a pic of the wine cave portion. I think it came out nicely. Once the dust settles we'll start filling those racks...

JP  that's absolutely beautiful!  Brilliant design and execution! 🥰

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

This, I can relate to!

I showed this to my husband and now he wants one 😂. We only have some cupboard space for our wine which is tough when we have great wine country only 2.5 hours south of us in Margaret River. Only problem we don't have a basement and not able to build one.😔

• Like 3

I have been without the internet for a couple of weeks - like missing an old friend.

So, hello Coolers, and in particular Lois.  So glad to read you are having a lovely time on board. I am trying to live it vicariously, with a little success.

Here in the UK we are changing the rules next week; most of us have a feeling it will end badly, as we are going to rely on people's good sense and thoughtfulness towards others, which does not apply to all as we know.  (See mysty's funny above).

Lola

• Like 1

Hi Coolers😀thought I would give you your own hello today and hope everyone is well

And JP, this new Salt Bar on the ship has made me think of you😀 they make cocktails that are part of the region the ship sails and the bartender is fantastic and many of the drinks have different Greek Gins in them and I am HOOKED😎

• Like 2