Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, zqtchas said:

Finally figured it out switched from the MS edge browser to firefox🏁

I hate MS Edge with a passion. It's so slow and clunky. So of course, the VA is making us switch to it... Perfect strategy for a government bureaucracy! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

I hate MS Edge with a passion. It's so slow and clunky. So of course, the VA is making us switch to it... Perfect strategy for a government bureaucracy! 

MS and browsers has never been a match made in heaven - they seem to have a blind spot with that particular type of software.

• Like 1

OK friends, I'm now officially in the club:  booked our first Silversea cruise this afternoon!  Auckland to Sydney on Silver Whisper, Jan. 29, 2024.  [Supposedly only open for booking by Venetian Society members, but SHHH they never asked to see my gondola...]  Got a Deluxe Veranda on deck 6 midships to minimize bouncing around the Tasman Sea, and already figured out all the shore excursions we will take [if the offerings stay as posted]:  6 included, 4 extra cost (so much better value than we got on Viking Ocean, where we didn't take any of the included offerings).

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

OK friends, I'm now officially in the club:  booked our first Silversea cruise this afternoon!  Auckland to Sydney on Silver Whisper, Jan. 29, 2024. 

Welcome to the club! That's a long time to wait but that is a fun itinerary.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

OK friends, I'm now officially in the club:  booked our first Silversea cruise this afternoon!  Auckland to Sydney on Silver Whisper, Jan. 29, 2024.  [Supposedly only open for booking by Venetian Society members, but SHHH they never asked to see my gondola...]  Got a Deluxe Veranda on deck 6 midships to minimize bouncing around the Tasman Sea, and already figured out all the shore excursions we will take [if the offerings stay as posted]:  6 included, 4 extra cost (so much better value than we got on Viking Ocean, where we didn't take any of the included offerings).

Hi Jazz, a BIG CONGRATS😃.......I am going a year before you......January 2023! Whisper as well.

Now lets get through 2022🙂

17 hours ago, zqtchas said:

image.png

Alternatively 

IMG_1915.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

I just hope to live that long to decide😇

Chas I think we all have fingers,  toes and even eyes crossed at this point!  None of us know what fresh new hell we might be facing!  We do need to dream though even if the dreams are full of pipes! 😁

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Hey Jazz, one more thing.....you should have mail from me😃

7 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Welcome to the club! That's a long time to wait but that is a fun itinerary.

A long time to wait for Silversea, but we won't be waiting to cruise again – see my signature for the list of cruises starting in less than 2 months!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi Jazz, a BIG CONGRATS😃.......I am going a year before you......January 2023! Whisper as well.

Now lets get through 2022🙂

Thanks.  I saw that you had booked 2023 – will be looking for your posts about how it goes to guide my planning!

8 minutes ago, mysty said:

I don't see beer Chas.  Does that mean that I don't have a problem? 😁

wine-answer.jpg.b8ef16b4ca385175961a75f343574781.jpg

If you see yourself reflected in this glass, you're thin enough to drink all the wine you want!!!

• Haha 1