Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

1 minute ago, zqtchas said:

When and why the change of message count went from numbers to “k”?

Good morning, I noticed that yesterday and I can tell you, I tried logging in here the other day and it would not allow me to.....a notice came up saying they were going through maintenance.........I now think changing the format of your post count was part of what they did.

• Thanks 1

I spoke with a good friend yesterday who lives in California. We met years ago on a cruise and have kept in touch ever since🙂.  Anyway, he and his brother just took a cruise to Alaska and they must have hit the weather jackpot.......he said the entire cruise was sunny and warm outside. (high 70s)! Boy, it really gave me food for thought. I had not planned to bring "spring clothes" with me so I hope it cools down!  I normally check weather.com prior to my sailings and will make sure to check alot more closely for this one!!!   It would be great if it didn't rain but I would definitely prefer cooler temps.

57 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

is not champagne wine?

It is indeed!  I don't get to enjoy that particular beverage on the regular at breakfast time.   I should speak to the head chef here and request the addition of bubbles to the morning menu.   I may meet with some resistance and may have to resort to bribery!  😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mysty said:

It is indeed!  I don't get to enjoy that particular beverage on the regular at breakfast time.   I should speak to the head chef here and request the addition of bubbles to the morning menu.   I may meet with some resistance and may have to resort to bribery!  😁

go for it!😈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mysty said:

Greetings Coolers!

Today's funny.....

229571626_1407707816288680_8677363907619501933_n.jpg.ac99cccca035650fd8eb7132022c7f60.jpg

Have a great safe fun day all!

Here in Australia as we seem to not be moving forward...I can relate to this 😂. On a happy note I am getting a night off cooking as my son is cooking individual pies for dinner.

Edited by frantic36
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, frantic36 said:

Here in Australia as we seem to not be moving forward...I can relate to this 😂. On a happy note I am getting a night off cooking as my son is cooking individual pies for dinner.

Good morning, I want to thank you for the reply you posted on that other thread.👍....I try not to let rude and obnoxious posts bother me and sometimes I have to really bite my tongue.  I appreciate your post very much🙂