Sunset Bar (Solstice) drinks menu

cruisestitch

All bars have their “own” menu but you can get most any drink at any bar. I have had many pina coladas, mudslides, mimosa’s, glasses of wine at the Sunset Bar with the Classic package. DH has had gin & tonic, rum & coke, margaritas , beer the list goes on.

Exactly so. Which is why when someone on Cruise critic asks for photos of the bar menu it’s impossible to provide. There are different bar menus in each bar. Different specials in each bar. But if you want a rum and Coke, or a scotch and water, or a martini or a margarita you can get it at any bar regardless of the menu

So it seems that all the drinks at this bar would cost?

there are some beers on there that would be covered by the classic package, but yes, it appears most from this bar would be out of reach of the classic package.

Someone please help me out with this....one of the packages let's you just pay for the difference in price...I think that the classic package is set up to where you pay the full price of the drink if it's not included with the package. But on the premium package, you only pay the difference in price...Premium package covers up to $15 and you order a $19 drink, you get billed the $4

Also, I'm curious as to how they charge for those pitchers for $25 or $35. What if it's for 4 friends and all 4 have a drink package?

No that isn’t the way it works anymore. If you have the classic package and you order something more than the package allows you only pay the difference. Same with premium. If you have the premium package and order something more then it allows you only pay the difference. Plus the gratuity of course.

• Like 1

there are some beers on there that would be covered by the classic package, but yes, it appears most from this bar would be out of reach of the classic package.

Someone please help me out with this....one of the packages let's you just pay for the difference in price...I think that the classic package is set up to where you pay the full price of the drink if it's not included with the package. But on the premium package, you only pay the difference in price...Premium package covers up to $15 and you order a $19 drink, you get billed the $4

Also, I'm curious as to how they charge for those pitchers for $25 or $35. What if it's for 4 friends and all 4 have a drink package?

Things like pitchers of beer, Martini flights are not covered on any package. As for beers, the sunset bar and other bars will have beers on the Classic pkg. Classic pkg beers include Bud, Coors, corona, Dos Equis, Guiness, Miller Lite, Sam Adams to name a few.

Cruisestitch is correct. I have never had anything better than the classic package, and the only drink they charged me an extra dollar for was a Drambuie in the Skylounge. A couple of times they didn't even charge that, they just smiled and poured. I am not a knowledgable liquor drinker, one brand of vodka tastes much the same as the others to me. I know that many people would prefer the premium brands.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Jenni loves cruising said:

I think we have the Classic Drinks Package 

l thought by getting this package we’d already paid gratuity ?? 

You have but if you buy a drink that is more than the limit you pay the difference plus the gratuity % on the difference.

I have had them give me a pitcher before when there were 3 of us on premium with no charge.  It was just easier. In general jus poured the drinks in pitcher.  The bar was busy and I’ve showed up every night so they didn’t worry about.  

• 2 years later...

How often does this menu change for the Sunset Bar?  Does anyone have a more recent menu?  I'm on Infinity but not for another year.  So there is a good chance it will change before then.  I'm on deck 11 aft so I expect I'll spend some time at that bar.

The sangria looks interesting but most of the beers are not exciting.  I was hoping to see a stout as I prefer porters and a stout is acceptable in a pinch.  If this list is still correct, it looks like I'll be drinking Sierra Nevada or Dogfish IPA.

Does Sunset Bar get pretty busy in evenings?  I see there is plenty of seating in the Oceanview Cafe if the bar gets too busy.