Diamond Plus Luggage Tags

Should be sent to home address.

I would not set expectations too high on these. They are cheap plastic and ours broke by about the second or third trip.

First trip

One was broken off before the bags were delivered to the cabin. The other on the flight home.

You would think Royal would supply something nice as it's free advertising for them.

When I became a Starwood (Sheraton) platinum they gave us heavy metal luggage tags with our name and address engraved. They have outlasted 6 bags over 10 years.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the ones we received from Celebrity years ago. Except ours are black. We are still using for all our vacations 25 years later.

That definitely sounds like the old celebrity version. We still have them and also have the cheap plastic diamond plus ones but one broke after 2 uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That definitely sounds like the old celebrity version. We still have them and also have the cheap plastic diamond plus ones but one broke after 2 uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And still holding up from all of our travels. Sometime or another the Captains Club also gave us the plastic type similar to the RC ones. We don't use them figuring they would easily be destroyed.

Agree.

Those baskets were nice! And I even used the ribbons to tie onto my luggage handles to make the bags easier to spot on the baggage claim. ;)

Not thrilled with the replacement...a plate of stale leftover cookies we could simply get in the WJ or CL/DL. ;p