Duplicate bridge on Cruise to Bermuda 8/31/18

foxyyy

Hi,

This is not an advertisement; just an invitation to anyone that is on Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda on 8/31/18. We are a group of duplicate bridge players and invite anyone that would like to join us (free) the 3 days at sea. We will be in the meeting rooms at 10 a.m. on the 3 sea days.

Just to note, in my experience on transatlantic cruises NCL provides an instructor/director who conducts duplicate games, beginner lessons and intermediate lessons on each sea day. I found all to be enjoyable and well-attended (12-15 tables). These events generally occupy a specialty restaurant that is closed during the day.

They will NOT be having bridge on this short cruise. I am a duplicate director and there are 14 of us in our group. Feel free to join us the 3 sea days.

really? They did have bridge on our Bermuda cruise last May or at least is was advertised. I didn't not attend. Hubby hasn't played in years and had no interest and I didn't want to leave him to fin for himself while I played bridge.

Just to note, in my experience on transatlantic cruises NCL provides an instructor/director who conducts duplicate games, beginner lessons and intermediate lessons on each sea day. I found all to be enjoyable and well-attended (12-15 tables). These events generally occupy a specialty restaurant that is closed during the day.

Cruising to Bermuda is not a transatlantic cruise.