AARP Carnival Gift Cards

whereto

I ordered three 500 dollar cards on Aug 29th. I received an email confirming the order and it stated I would receive another email that would have tracking info for UPS when it shipped. It shipped two days ago and no email ever came with tracking info. Logged into my UPS account and I do have a package coming. I had to divert shipment to a UPS store because I am always at work when UPS comes. They will only mail and UPS gift cards to the billing address of credit card used to purchase. This is a bit of a hassle but is for theft prevention.

I ordered a $500 card from AARP last week and got an email saying that it would be shipped UPS signature required and a tracking number would be provided once it ships. Never heard anything else until UPS delivered it a few days later. I just ordered another $500 card a couple of days ago this one from Allstate and got the same email but no tracking number. I guess I'll just have to hope I'm home when UPS delivers it.

Try setting up an account with UPS on line. After you register with them, you will get tracking updates and estimated delivery times. There's an option to electronically sign for the delivery as well, so UPS can just leave the pkg. if you won't be home, but I haven't done that for any valuable deliveries, like these cards.

OK...I see they have the hard cards this evening, so went ahead and ordered 5 of the $100 ones. Of course, there's the shipping charge of $2.95, which I didn't have to pay with earlier purchase of the e-gift cards. These days, wouldn't e-gift cards be easier and cheaper for them than sending out the hard versions? Too much of a good thing, I guess.

Didn't catch that. Thanks.

Try setting up an account with UPS on line. After you register with them, you will get tracking updates and estimated delivery times. There's an option to electronically sign for the delivery as well, so UPS can just leave the pkg. if you won't be home, but I haven't done that for any valuable deliveries, like these cards.
That's a great idea, thanks. I already have an account with them but never updated it to my current address. I just did and can see the package now. Awesome!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using Forums mobile app

Thank you for this information. Since I didn't have a tracking number I was getting concerned. but after signing up with UPS, I now know pkg will be delivered tomorrow.