Updated Cruise Director and Entertainment Director List

shof515

Would be nice if he posted that link somewhere other than FB. Not everyone is on that platform (and yes, I realize that his FB page is open to the public but FB and their stupid partial screen block nagging you to join makes it difficult to use). :rolleyes:

ETA: Thank you to the OP for posting the link. My bad for not stating that up front.

With CD's changing or dropping like flies thinking why get to know them at all as most likely next time will be someone else we never heard of.

BTW just wondering why anyone would care who the ED is. They essentially have a desk job and we would typically never even interact with them.

With CD's changing or dropping like flies thinking why get to know them at all as most likely next time will be someone else we never heard of.

BTW just wondering why anyone would care who the ED is. They essentially have a desk job and we would typically never even interact with them.

I don't cruise frequently enough to care who is in either position. If I cruised frequently I could see being interested in an ED with a strong reputation. Even though I don't interact with them, they do affect the entertainment level of the cruise.

Thanks for posting' date=' used to know quite a few of the CD's these days with huge turnover have no idea who most of them are.[/quote']

I feel the same way, Sarah Beth Reno really cleaned house and brought in new people she felt would be better CDs. I have not cruised with enough of the new hires to express an opinion on whether she is correct.

I’ve always thought this. The CD list would be much easier to read and less cluttered if they’d leave the ED off. If anyone really cared who the ED was going to be, I’m sure there’s a way to find out.

• 3 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 12:59 PM, crazycruzer68 said:

Michael Gibson, never heard of him anyone know him?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

He was on the fantasy people would book around his schedule just to be on his cruise went last year and it was a blast he is full of energy and will keep you going