Carnival Horizon Ship Tour - Aug 20, 2018

Radio

Hello everyone . . . I recently drove to New York for a Ship Tour on the beautiful Carnival Horizon.

It was a great ship, but it only lasted a few hours. I may have to book Carnival Horizon soon . . .

This is really a FUN Ship. :)

Radio

;);)

[YOUTUBE]sjXafItJ99w[/YOUTUBE]

Did you get a chance to see some of the cabins? I saw somewhere that a card is needed in order to keep the A/C, lights on. We'll be on the Horizon next week but have not yet been on a ship where the card is necessary for power so I'm not sure how this works. Are you able to shed some "light"?

Did you get a chance to see some of the cabins? I saw somewhere that a card is needed in order to keep the A/C, lights on. We'll be on the Horizon next week but have not yet been on a ship where the card is necessary for power so I'm not sure how this works. Are you able to shed some "light"?

Yes, I was able to see several cabins. That feature (the cards) has been around for many ships. It is designed for cabins to save energy when passengers are out of there cabin for most of the day while leaving all of the lights on,

Radio

;);)

You can use any card, even the one your steward leaves with the contact information. You need the card in there to use lights in room and to make the plugs active too. We used my Panera card :') for the entire cruise and used the switch to turn lights on and off. We wanted to make sure things were charging when we weren’t in the room.

Hope this helps “enlighten” you!

You can use any card, even the one your steward leaves with the contact information. You need the card in there to use lights in room and to make the plugs active too. We used my Panera card :') for the entire cruise and used the switch to turn lights on and off. We wanted to make sure things were charging when we weren’t in the room.

Hope this helps “enlighten” you!

Thanks so much for helping me "see the light"!

Very helpful. ;)

Dear MURCOTT,

Hi Ship Mate.

I am Pleading the 5th too..

Keeping some sort of Card in the Switch Box does keep the Outlets on as well to keep charging your electrictronic devices..

Have you noticed it should be for the Cruisers benefit and serving us ..

Another Quacking usage of DUCK Tape! Tape the Card to the Slot Outlet.

Thanks so much for helping me "see the light"!

Very helpful. ;)