Princess Cruises Hotels used in Paris for pre/post cruises

hondo1717

Hey Everyone,

Anyone have any information on the Hotel Novotel Paris Les Halles.

I believe Princess Cruises uses this hotel for pre and post cruising. Any and all information would be welcomed.

Much Appreciated,

Hi- We stayed at the Novotel in June for four nights after our British Isles cruise. We were happy with the hotel. Here is the review I posted on TA, but let me know if you have specific questions:

Novotel Paris Les Halles is in a great location- it was just steps away from the Metro, and there were many restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are modern and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Thank you. How were the prices? And, do you know if Princess Cruises offers transfers from this Hotel?

The prices will depend on when you go- you should check the hotel's website. We prepaid for an good advance purchase rate after checking out hotels. You just need to watch the prices and book when the rates are acceptable to you.

I am not aware of them providing transfers to and from this hotel. Our cruise was out of Southampton. After our cruise, we took a car into London, and then we took the Eurostar train to Paris. We did all of this on our own. The only transfers I know of that are provided by Princess are between the cruise port and airports. Hope this helps!

We go to Paris often, hotels in Paris can be expensive. (hotels booked thru cruise line are expensive too) .. traffic to and from airport can be challenging... so we always stay out at the airport , Charles De Gualle and take an airport bus into the city for day trips. Many hotels out at airport, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott... price varies depending on events in area. We always book directly with the hotels, then if the price drops, you can request the lower rate if you have NOT prepaid. This give you another option besides hotel Princess uses. Have also stayed at the Hilton at Orly Airport but not recently. Another option we have consider is the Marriott Revi Gauche... in the city.

IF I was planning to stay in Paris for a few days to see Paris I would NEVER stay out at the airport!! I would stay in the city to see the city.

That's like saying I want to see NYC but I'll stay out near JFK-not for me!!!

Tons of hotels at every price level but this is not the place to find out about them(IMO). Go to the Paris forum on Trip Advisor or go to the port of calls forum on this site for Paris.