Johnny Rockets breakfast on Allure

TEGL

We are sailing on Allure on the 16th and I am making my sons daily visual schedule (he is on the spectrum and visuals are very helpful for him) and I am wondering if Johnny Rockets breakfast is free every morning or just select mornings? I don't want to put it down as an option for him on a day it may not be open for included breakfast.

If it is free every morning are there select hours?

• 2 weeks later...
JR is free until 10am every morning. We are on board now

Open until 10am ONLY on Sea Days during our sailing.

It was open until 9:30am during port days.

We missed this and were bummed one morning when we got there right at 9:30. Oh well, lesson learned.

I have been on several cruises and NEVER had Johnny Rockets for breakfast. I just told my daughter I am making a note to pick one morning this upcoming cruise for sure :-)

We love it! It's never busy when we have gone and seems almost like a little secret. Plus it's really nice sitting out on the boardwalk in the morning. It's generally shaded with a nice morning outdoor vibe without being uncomfortable. Solarium Bistro is a great alternative to Windjammer as well if you haven't tried that one either (all ages in the bistro).

We love it! It's never busy when we have gone and seems almost like a little secret. Plus it's really nice sitting out on the boardwalk in the morning. It's generally shaded with a nice morning outdoor vibe without being uncomfortable. Solarium Bistro is a great alternative to Windjammer as well if you haven't tried that one either (all ages in the bistro).

Now Bistro I know well....I LOVE it :hearteyes::hearteyes: I enjoy the variety sometimes along with the smoked salmon...he he he

I have been on several cruises and NEVER had Johnny Rockets for breakfast. I just told my daughter I am making a note to pick one morning this upcoming cruise for sure :-)

I am not sure what ship you are sailing on, but just wanted to chime in that breakfast is only available on Oasis Class.

I am not sure what ship you are sailing on, but just wanted to chime in that breakfast is only available on Oasis Class.

Going back on Allure. I have also sailed Oasis, Harmony and recently Symphony. Just never had breakfast at JR always a snack or lunch ....THANKS!!!!

Now Bistro I know well....I LOVE it :hearteyes::hearteyes: I enjoy the variety sometimes along with the smoked salmon...he he he

Another thing I like, just random, is going for a morning soak in the cantilever tubs. You get it all to yourself and it's really, really nice. Then quick change and bistro for breakfast.

:DGreat Minds Think Alike

Another thing I like, just random, is going for a morning soak in the cantilever tubs. You get it all to yourself and it's really, really nice. Then quick change and bistro for breakfast.

:DGreat Minds Think Alike