ship departure schedules

Magnum60

I know ship departure times for visited ports are available somewhere in the already booked portion of the Azamara website (I wrote them down at one time :confused:) but I'm either having a 'senior moment' or it's time for a new eyeglass prescription because I can't seem to find the information today. One of the fun things a late evening port departure allows is the option of eating ashore in a local restaurant which can be great fun.

I'm trying to figure out the evenings where the ship leaves at what would be considered 'regular time' so we can book space (on one of those evenings) in one of the specialty restaurants. We purchased the optional three specialty dinner package.

Booking the first night is a no brainier but I want to book our two others nights at check in.

The easy way - follow the sign in procedures discussed above (My Account) assuming you've had a user name and password before -if not start a new account. Eventually you will see a nice screen about your current reservations. Under the one of interest you will see a clickable hyperlink called "View More Details". It will open your documents and about two pages down is your full itinerary with arrival and departure times for each port. Just as easy - at AZ website main page, click PLAN hyperlink at top of screen. Then "Find a Voyage in XXXX" where xxxx is the year . Then use "select your ship" drop down box to pick your vessel . Scroll down to your voyage. Click on hyperlink "View Itinerary Details" and you'll see each port described with arrival and departure times.

Or you can go to the blue menu at the bottom of the Azamara website and click on ‘Log in to your Voyage Planner’ which takes you to this page https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/book-shore-excursions?_ga=2.246901636.1286129745.1536298106-983637512.1534964460&_gac=1.204736036.1535089966.EAIaIQobChMIutKs2_-E3QIVCpPtCh0gOADKEAAYAiAAEgL_jvD_BwE

Then just fill in the required information.

Don’t forget that the White Night is likely to be on one of the evenings when the ship stays late in port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The easy way - follow the sign in procedures discussed above (My Account) assuming you've had a user name and password before -if not start a new account. Eventually you will see a nice screen about your current reservations. Under the one of interest you will see a clickable hyperlink called "View More Details". It will open your documents and about two pages down is your full itinerary with arrival and departure times for each port. Just as easy - at AZ website main page, click PLAN hyperlink at top of screen. Then "Find a Voyage in XXXX" where xxxx is the year . Then use "select your ship" drop down box to pick your vessel . Scroll down to your voyage. Click on hyperlink "View Itinerary Details" and you'll see each port described with arrival and departure times.[/quote